S.O.T

Chapter 5

Sneak peak of When It snows In Summer is out!

S.O.T; Save Our Team

I was in class, just great when I feel my phone vibrate causing me to look down as soon as the teacher turns her back.

Hey, your coming 2 the game right?

~k

I smiled at the text and looked over my shoulder at Kuyler who is staring at me with a smirk then winks and I roll my eyes and laugh a bit before composing a text. Its been almost a month since Teddy and Stephan transferred to our school and Stephan is a living nightmare for me, ringleader for the guys and a dark and beautiful prince for the girls.

It's like his only target is me and I don't know freaking why! like last week he stole my gym uniform and told me to ditch school with him, what kind of common sense Is that? I need to pass school and move out to live my life with Kuyler as my future baby daddy. And when I told him this he was all like;

*Stephan's voice* "You need to do something bad at least once in your life cupcake. And stop chasing after whiny super stars who don't notice you and super hot bad boys that do" He said the last part with a serious expression and that confused me extremely, like whatever the hell that meant. And him and Olivia are like two peas in a pod.

Arguing over the tiniest of things, they call each other Tinkerbell and Flynn, Tink from Peter Pan and Flynn like Flynn Ryder from Tangled because Livia says he's like the bad guy with a good heart, not that Stephan would admit the goodness he doesn't even seem to possess. Plus I don't even listen to him and Thomas when they talk cause its always about guy stuff like motorcycles and things. Traitors.

The only one who I love is Teddy, he's quiet, cute and friendly to anyone, even the people who aren't so friendly.

Why would I miss it? There's hot guys running around a field all sweaty~N

I hear Kuyler scoff a bit and I smile.

So you think I'm hot when I'm sweaty? ;) Kinky~K

Who said I was talking about you? I could have been talking about..Stephan~N

Why the hell did I put that? Why was I thinking about Stephan anyways? He's a jerk, stupid, irresponsible and a natural bad apple. "Yo teacher, can I go to the bathroom?" Stephan randomly says obnoxiously with a look on his face saying that he was pissed, but what for? The teacher agrees and he storms out of the class.

My phone vibrates after a minute of me staring out after Stephan. Olivia and Thomas give me the 'What's his problem?' look and I shrug my shoulders and open up the message. Plz don't talk about him, tht guy irritates me. He seems kinda rotten don't ya think?~K

I did a double take at the message before replying. I just think he doesn't know how to act towards others, other than tht I dnt think he's bad. Tlk 2 me ltr k?~N And I ended the conversation. I don't know why I defended Stephan, I call him mean names and think the same things as Kuyler all the time so why am I getting so mad that someone else is saying it? My head hurts so I put it into my palm and sigh out

Naomi Hill Please report to the principal's office, Naomi Hill please report to the principal's office.

The main speaker says and I feel a shiver go down my spine. I never do anything bad so why am I getting called to the office, now everyone is just looking at me fearing the worst and I'm planted in my seat confused and trying to focus on what I've done. "Ms. Hill, you've been summoned" My teacher tries to joke but there's nothing about me being in trouble funny.