.The Girlfriend

Soooooo guess what I did! I made an After Story to Summers Wynter!!

So go check it out yo. Plus this story hit 7K reads so thank you! You are my wattpad family and I love you all if i want to be all mushy and honest and shit~ Also sorry for my lack of activity..sort of out of the country for dumb reasons BUT fortunately I was told my trip of despair will be over earlier than expected so I'll be home soon! And updates will be faster!

"He called you a what!!??" Stephan shouted at me and I almost spilled my hot chocolate as I watched his glare deepen further. I didn't want to tell him! But that side boob Tom told Teddy and Teddy told Olivia who told Stephan that Kuyler said something to me causing me to prevent him from having future kids.

Stephan came to me after school about it and I told him it was nothing serious, only he kept insisting that I tell him so I gave up and we went to a cafe. "Stephan calm down, it's not a big deal. I dealt with it."

He looked even more pissed when I said that. "And what did Tom do? If I kissed you he must have done worse to Shyler right?" I smiled and stroked his cheekbone lovingly, he was cute when he was frustrated.

"Nothing. I told him to do nothing and he respected my wishes because of what happened last time."

"More bullshit." Stephan got up and began pacing and I sighed. I knew how upset he was and I know he was worried for me but I can take care of myself sometimes too. I don't want him to get a tumor over this little thing. "Hey, calm down ok?" I grab his arm and he stops pacing to look at me.

I was suddenly engulfed into a hug "I want to protect you princess. That's all I want is to have you by my side and when someone calls you something like that..I get to my boiling point." Stephan holds me tighter, his warm breath coated my neck causing me to shiver lightly. "Marry me."

I stiffened in his arms and my heart beat immediately sped up and a cold chill of nervousness filled my body.

What the absolute fuck did he just say? "S..Stephan??" He pulled away but still had a tight grip on my arms.

"I know you think I'm stupid and that I'm just saying this out of the blue but I'm not. I am in love with you and I know that I won't regret this decision. You won't either, I promise." I gulped and looked at him in horror, marriaglove e is completely off the molly. I gently touched Stephan's hands.

"Stephan..I am totally psyked that..you feel that way about me but.."

He shook his head with a crooked smile. "You don't have to answer me now, you don't even have to answer me for the rest of high school but just know that I was the first man who proposed to you." Stephan pulled me in and kissed me hard and I'm sure it bruised my lips. The cold chill doesn't seem to be going away and my hands are getting sweaty, I'm not able..I was not ready or prepared for something as extream as this.

Stephan just asked me to be his wife! We are still in high school!

"I..I.."

Then I saw pale slender fingers slide onto Stephan's waist. He released me quickly and turned around to catch sight of the culprit. It was a beautiful girl with curly Dark brown hair in a cute Bob and keen blue eyes. She smiled excitedly and waved.

"Stephan! I have come for you!" I'm sure if my eyes widened anymore they would fall out of my head. I looked at the girl then Stephan then back at the girl then Stephan again.

She had a thick French accent and Stephan was pale as a ghost.

"Do you know her Stephan?" I asked with a dry throat and he just stood there. "Yeah.." And I snapped my fingers waiting for him to elaborate. "And?" The girl huffed and wrapped her arms around Stephan. "I am Stephan's La Petite Amie! His girlfriend!" And then she kissed his cheek. My mouth formed an o shape.

So he wants to marry me..but he got a foreign main chick. Got it.

"Naomi it's not-" He said and pushed the girl away.

"No it's fine Stephan! Its totally ok that I was the other woman all this time, its cool. And to think I was actually considering you shitty proposal..and you had a whole other relationship, I guess I should thank you for that though. Stole my first kiss and ruined my first love." I took out my purse and paid for the hot chocolates. I knew I was crying.

Stephan looked at me with sad eyes and tried to reach out to me but I stepped back "Princess please don't..I know her but she is not my girlfriend I swear."

The girl looked at Stephan appealed. "Princess!? Who is she?" Her accent assorting everywhere and I interrupted before Stephan could say anything further. "Nobody. See tomorrow for school Stephan." I quickly exited the café and opened up my phone.

"What's up Noami?" I was already heading in the opposite direction, looks like Stephan really was too caught up with his 'girlfriend' to follow me. "Teddy I'm coming over, I need answers about someone."

"Hmm? About who? I don't know that many people around here still." I stuffed my cold left hand into my coat, it was freezing as the clouds gathered, there might be snow. "I'll explain when I get there..just..jus.." I really was about to break down and cry from the heartbreak. It was just too much. I knew he was liked that. I knew he was a player and a jerk yet I still let myself be one of the girls he plays with.

Teddy seemed to sense my pain and said no more. "I understand, come over. Its about that stupid brother of mines isn't it?"

"Yeeeessssss." I whined tears streaming my face and I began to run to Teddy's house even faster.

******

Shit shit shit let me kill myself now.

I take an angry breath and let it go before I rage in this freaking shop. Or hitting a woman, that's never good no matter how angry you are with a female. She said she was considering it, meaning it was a possibility that she word say yes to marrying me.

I know it sounded silly, and I thought it over for a long long long time. I really do want Naomi Hill to marry me, I can't think of anything that would complete me more than having only her as the girl I am loving.

Being boyfriend and girlfriend just wouldn't be enough and I almost had an answer. If she said no, which I would expect her to say, I'll try again. If she says yes..well, we'll see what happens now won't we?

But this woman..who I dropped 2 years ago is back? For what? I admit that I was a player back in the day, but that was before I met Naomi, before I fell in love heck, before I belived love even exsisted! "Isabelle..why are you here." I asked showing her my clear rage mode and she batted her long eyelashes at me.

She was beautiful, but she is only a summer fling that happened when my family vacationed in France two summers ago. Isabelle pouted. "I wanted to see my boyfriend again! But here I come to America to see you call some girl princess. Who is she Stephan?" I don't have to answer her.

I opened my mouth to say something but I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

"Sir can you take your..problems outside? The customers are looking for a show and I'll have to pay entertainment." He said this as if it were a joke. I shrugged off both peoples harshly and stormed outside. Isabelle followed. "Stephan wait!"

"No you wait, what the hell is wrong with you coming all the way to another country for a fling years ago. Do yourself a favor and leave because I don't love you. Nor will I ever love any one like how I love my princess." She was horrified and maybe I was too harsh but she definitely needed to hear.

Dayum Stephan 0.o