Why we laugh

We in the DA club blowin' up, on a Tuesday! Gotcha gurl in da cutta she choosay. (My fall jamz lololol.)

How are you guys! It feels like forever since I've really talked to you, my fellow wattpad addicts and it feels nice to know you are all doing well!

Also THANKS mojojojo17 for the awesome new cover, I really love it so thank you for dedicating your time to it. You rock hunty.

Tomorrow, I am going to Sweden for a few weeks (like a month but hopefully it will be quick..) Away from the homies ;____; its not a vacation, in fact the reason I'm going is a little sad (really sad). But I have to! :(

Cameron: I don't see why I can't come with you *Pouts*

Kaylah: You wouldn't enjoy yourself even if you came, and someone has to keep me updated on life here.

Cameron: But three weeks? Too long.. *Cries* (well he didn't cry but he said he wanted to)

So updates might be a little slow. Sorry, I wanted to leave you dolls with this.

M~

I was shy going to school the day after. I didn't expect to have so much fun on a date with Stephan. Even if we did almost get arrested..yeah, you would have thought Stephan wasn't going to get us into even a little bit of trouble.

Long story short, speed limits were broken, we're band from the arcade at the movies for a month and now the very nice people at the police station in the city know Stephan and I by heart.

And all I could do was laugh because it was so fun being dangerous like that. I don't trust myself doing anything that cray with anyone else but Stephan.

"Soooo how was it!" Dang, I ain't even take a seat yet before Livia is already hounding me down.

"Can you please relax?" I tell her calmly and sit down, I look for Tom. "Where's our dearest gentle giant?" I ask and Olivia shrugs hopelessly. "Probably talking to Teddy, it's so freaking annoying with those two. God can they f*ck all ready then send me the video of it?" I laughed at her frustration.

"Your sick." I say and open my book to copy the notes on the board. Stephan walked in not to long after the lesson began and sat behind me, which last time I checked with the first chapter of this story was suppose to be In the seat next to me. "Hey cupcake." I bit my cheek to hide my smile, I was totally cheesing.

"Pezzementi." I replied the turned around and he held his hand to his heart and leaned back like I had hurt him and I chuckled softly while shaking my head. "Milady, you wound me with your coldness."

"Whatever, and your seat is right here-" I stopped a second to point at the empty seat beside me. "Why are you there?" I turned back around. Stephan hummed, and lifted up the back of my hair slowly. "Its a better view this way." I didn't know what he meant by that. But when Mr. Wilk turned his back to us I felt something warm and moist lap the back of my neck in concentrated circles.

I mewled a little and my hand hit the back of my neck. I was blushing something sick, STEPHAN JUST LICKED MY NECK. Luckily nobody seemed to notice him attack me and Mr. Will only gave me the raised eyebrow that said behave yourself. As soon as he went back to paying mind to the board I looked at Stephan wide eyed but he only made a kissy face at me. I flicked his forehead.

"Your freaking insane!" He laughed lowly

"Ow. You taste sweet, lemme do it again." He said drawing my head back and suckled my already flushed skin and I pulled away. "Can I go to the restroom?" Mr. Will groaned. "Go ahead Ms. Hill, but I guarantee the toiletries in the bathroom won't help you on the test." I rolled my eyes, nothing ever does help me on test!