Foreign Conflict Pt. 1

Im home! But because i got back so late my family was too lazy to do much. So for thanksgiving my family ordered pizza, but it was the best dam pizza of my life when my mom brought out the Hennessey (jk she didn't even let me get a sip :(

And Thank You all *Bows* I have reached over 200 followers and that is what I am thankful for^^ all of you guy's support is uber amazing and..I don't think I would have kept this up if it weren't for all of you so thank you.

Le wild friend: Ew stop crying

Me: MAH EYES ARE SWEATING, NOT CRYIN'

"Will there..ever be a day..when you don't love me anymore?"

I could have sworn I was pissed at him, he hurt my soul, well for reasons but still. I knew I was ever so frustrated with him, I told friends, family, myself that I would be finished with the likes of him.

And that my life of tinted pastels would be better without the little red spice included that burned through my colors so passionately. You could probably tell how annoyed I was. He is just impossible to ignore, like a bitter sweet migraine. Yet here we both are stripped down and basking in the softness of the fresh linen sheets. This home in a comfortable silence as morning crept up on us.

The rising sun hit and sculpted his features perfectly. Giving an angel like glow to his prestigiously quaint lips. He held me, in his warm embrace. I wouldn't want to be any where else but in his arms while he loved me, till death maybe. I'd let his love wear down my bones. The thought made goosepumps and had me snuggled closer.

The smooth lips curved into what could be called a smile. And his fingers rose to lightly pet my face, as to tell me he would never let anything hurt me, that he would always be there. 'I will protect you' Those eyes said. I closed my eyes and let myself be drawn into his addicting touch. When he stopped, he wrapped his arms back around the curve in my body. I opened them back, just to hear him let out an almost inaudible whisper between the sweet lips.

"No."

I cried myself to sleep, and I knew he would laugh at me for it. But I also knew I would wake up, and he'd still be there.

Weeks Earlier~

"Who is she?!"

I demanded when I busted into Teddy's room, shocking him and he backed against the wall. "Who?"

"That French thot claiming to be Stephan's girlfriend!" I raged and closed the door. Teddy still looked confused "Tho- what? What the hell is a thot??" I groaned "A hoe, bimbo, trick. You see where I'm going with this Teddy!?" I'm just getting so impatient and I'll leave before Stephan gets home. Teddy places his hands on my shoulders and sits me down on the bed then rests my head on his chest.

Why couldn't I have fallen in love with Teddy? He's awesome.

"Are you calm?" He asks and I nod "Good, ok now what French girl are you talking about?" And I explain what happened at the cafe and I sit up. "Then she said she was his girlfriend." Teddy face palmed and sighed. "That girl, her name is Isabelle and trust me she wasn't Stephan's girlfriend. He's never had one of those."

"I..I don't understand, who is she and why is she here?" I'm getting more and more suspicious every second and I'm anxious about this situation. "Two years ago when Stephan was more of an asshole than he is now, our family went on vacation to France. There, he met the girl you saw today Isabelle. And like Stephan usually does with a pretty girl, they had sex until in the middle things got weird.

This girl..was not just a fan of Stephan. She was his stalker." I covered my mouth with my hand. "What!?" Teddy nodded. "Stephan didn't really care about how clingy she was because he was bored at the time so she sufficed. It was around mid July when she started showing up at our vacation home uninvited, pictures of her would randomly show up around us and she called Stephan frequently.

I ended up breaking his phone. He was thankful and angry at the same time."

What the hell..she looks like a perfectly normal girl. "But she looks so.."

"Not crazy?" Teddy chuckled and I smiled but nodded. "Yeah she'll get you with that. But then next thing you know she's threatening to kill herself because you made a restraining order against her." Teddy sighed mindlessly and got up like it wasn't a big deal.

"Teddy what the hell! We have to do something about her then!" I may not like her, maybe I hate her but I don't want anyone dead. I got up and picked up my phone deciding to suck up my rage/jealousy and call him. "Your calling me?" He answered and I sighed in relief. "Only to make sure you or anyone else is not dead. How come you didn't tell me you had a stalker?"

"Because some jealous idiot wouldn't give me a chance to say anything! Plus, said idiot paid for my beverage like I wasn't a man!" He yelled through the device and I held is away from my ear wincing. Ouch, he brought up his man pride. "I sowwy." I apologize softly, I just got carried away at the thought that I would have another broken heart. That was pretty dam selfish. "Dam right you are, where are you and how did you know that girl is a creep." I looked at Teddy in question to let him know I was still here. He nodded and picked up a magazine.

"I'm..actually at your house. Teddy told me." He groaned. "My God. Stay right there."

"Err. No! I was just about to leave when you called." I say and decide it would be best to depart through the window just in case Stephan is right outside.

"Naomi, get your ass back to Teddy's room. And if I get there and your absent, I'll kidnap you." And then he hung up. "He'll kill me Teddy!" I screeched and then took the risk and stuck one leg out the window but Teddy quickly grabbed my arm. "Are you insane! This is a mansion! Why can't you just stay and talk to him?" T hissed but I didn't care. "S'ts fine, look see there are bushes down there." I tell him and jump.

Thankfully I had on winter gear so there was no damage and I ran home, I hope that Stephan will forgive me tomorrow.

"You think its funny disobeying me? You've become one spoiled princess." Stephan cornered me with a satanic smile and I held my hands up in surrender. It was lunch and strangely I hadn't seen Stephan all day which scared me. Then right as I was going to lunch I was pulled into our classroom. "I'm sorry, but I still didn't want to see you. That girl.." I whispered and Stephan pushed back his dark hair.

And raised my chin, gently stroking my lips with his thumb as if just holding me wrong would cause me to break.

"Precious, she's not important to me. You are. Right now I need you to trust me that I would never lie to you about something like this ok?" Was this ok? Could I really trust him? I had no body to warn me about Kuyler and I would like to learn from my mistakes, not repeat them. Hesitantly I nodded and Stephan hugged me, he smells like apple cider. I bury my head deeper into his chest. "Are you sniffing me?" He laughs and I hum. "Mmhm you smell nice." He laughed some more "And one more thing. Stop running away from me. I know feeling are fucking scary but don't run away, it makes me feel just as bad as you do."

That really opened my eyes about things. Stephan had feelings too, and most of the things I say and do affect how he feels. When did I become..such a bitch? "Yeah, I have been kind of selfish lately. But its your fault."

Stephan slipped his fingers through mine while smirking. We walked out the class and made our way down the hall. "My fault? How so?"

"For making me all confused. And as compensation, I want you to take me out. To the city. But, we are going to places that I choose." It was extremely exciting the last time. Also, Stephan isn't the only one who knows how to have a good time.

"Threatening me now are we princess?" I sighed and put myself in front of the beautiful person. "Something like that. It's a date." Stephan flicked my forehead making me wince then pout. "I think I'm influencing you and I'm not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing." I rubbed my fore head then stuck my tounge out childishly.

"Definitely a bad thing, let me turn myself into the police now." Stephan scoffed and grabbed the collar of my shirt, pulling me up towards him and kissed me with all his might, tounge and all. I wasnt even able to keep up with his advanced level of kissing. I was already weak in the knees.

He was freaking good at it!

Stephan separated and our lips made a popping sound. "Its a date." And then he continued up the hallway.

**********

Meanwhile menacing eyes picked their target. "Stephan belongs to me. And only me."