part twenty-four

"you're so fucking sexy." i whisper against his ear, his hands trailing along my skin.

i lean my body back, starring down at him. he smirks as i feel his body sink lower into the couch.

"fuck bri, we're suppose to be talking." he says lowly, clearly getting turned on by my actions.

"this is talking. i'm communicating with my body." i joke making him laugh.

i bring my lips to his, gently letting them touch with a small peck. we take it slow, exploring each other's mouths as we start to make out.

his hands fumble behind my back as he desperately tries to pull the strings to my bathing suite like top that's a part of my costume.

once he finally figures it out, with one small tug, my top falls in between our bodies, landing in my lap.

he grabs it, tossing it elsewhere as one of my breast now remain in his mouth, him sucking against it.

i let my head fall back, moaning softly. he continues, eventually moving on to my other one, showing it just as much attention.

he brings his head back up to me as we stare at each other in awe. i laugh lightly at the sight of his bright swollen lips, me bringing my hand up to run against them gently.

he returns a laugh, reaching forward to meet my lips again, pecking against them.

"yo big bro, how'd our sales go at the party-" ashtray's voice rings throughout the room. his sentence comes to a stop once he's standing right in front of the couch.

"oh shit." he mumbles.

"ash, what the fuck!" i almost scream, pushing my body down as close as possible to fez's chest in order to hide my exposed one.

"holy fucking shit. since when we're y'all fucking again?" he says to us although i can't see him due to me still straddling fez and facing the other direction.

fezco's arms wrap around my frame, the feeling of his cold hands against my back sending me chills.

"bro get out." he states.

"oh is this another hookup while she's in a fight with hardin type shit?" ashtray continues talking as if i'm not on top of fez naked.

my mouth drops, confused why he would even say that. "you told him that?" i ask fez.

"wait or is it nate now?"

"shut up! just get out bro." fez yells over his voice, trying to cut off what he's said before i can hear.

"shit my bad." ashtray's footsteps follow behind his statement and then the sound of a room door shutting soon after.

i lean back forward, glaring down at fezco as he shakes his head in disbelief.

"is that what you think this is? just a hook up while i'm not with hardin or nate?"

he avoids eye contact, his body leaning back against the sofa instead of meeting mine in the middle.

"i mean that's what the fuck it feels like." he finally says.

i slightly push against his chest. "okay but what if it wasn't. what if you're the one i've wanted this entire time?" i whisper softly.

his shoulders raise, shrugging off my statement. "i'm learning to just not give a fuck bri. whether you really fuck with me in that way or not. i gotta face the fact that i'm always gonna be here for you even if you don't deserve that from me because i can't stop myself from loving you." he says casually, making my heart skip a beat.