part two

sooner or later, cassie and i leave for my place, deciding to get ready there then to leave for the party because her mom was clearly too on to us.

once we're dolled up, we make our way down the roads of our busted town, both us being car-less and definitely not wanting to pay for an uber.

by the time we make it to mckay's house, it's packed. people are already stumbling through around the yard, someone even throwing up in the nearest bush. cassie and i make it inside, us both getting ourselves drinks before she starts looking around.

"i've spotted mkay, okay how do i look?" she asks me and i smile.

"you look good as hell, go get yo man!" i boast her before she smiles real big before leaning in to give me a hug before disappearing into the crowd.

i take a sip from my drink as i look around, noticing all the lightweights already drunk as they stumble around everywhere.

i start walking to the living room, in desperation to just sit and drank.

when i make it, my eyes widen when i see hardin already there, talking to some brunette hispanic girl who i've never seen.

he notices my arrival, raising an eyebrow at my expression before continuing on with his conversation.

i watch as the girl laughs and smiles, slightly pushing his arm every other second, trying to flirt with him.

i look back down at my cup and drown the liquid before throwing it behind me, storming over to the appeared couple.

i stop in front of hardin, smirking at him as i take a seat in his lap. "babe, i've been looking everywhere for you." i pout, glancing back at the girl before leaving a kiss against hardin's lips.

she pushes her hair off her shoulder before looking back at hardin. "babe? you said you were looking for something new, i thought that meant you were single."

i peer at hardin as he looks up at me, his hand slightly rubbing against my ass so i don't move from his leg.

"never said i was single. guess you took it wrong." he shrugs, his attention not leaving my face.

even though me and hardin are technically broken up, i know he'd never disown me if i didn't let him.

"wow, what a fucking waste." she states, standing to leave as i watch her walk away.

"you look really fucking good tonight." he states bluntly, making me turn back to him.

i ruffle my hands through his hair as i smile. i know i look fucking good. i did it to get your attention asshole.

"how good?" i bite my lip, looking into his eyes.

he leans back against the couch, pulling me near him. i straddle is body, his large hands resting against my ass still, this time giving it a hard squeeze.

"like on your fucking knees, toping me off good. getting fucked into tomorrow good." he whispers in my ear, grazing it with tongue.

i gulp at his comment, glancing away for just a sec.

he's such a turn on.