'14

"So, how are you and Taehyung? Any progress?"

"Hyung, I think, yes? Like he's been so nice to me these days after you left"

"Oh, really, that's good! Also, remember to take care of yourself"

"I am, hyung, don't worry"

Jungkook laughs, shaking his head before ending the call with Jimin. A knock on the door startled him, looking up to see Taehyung walk in.
"Hey, Kook, I'mma be going to a party tonight, wanna come?" The older says. He nodded, smiling.
"Okay" Taehyung says, laughing as he got out.

Jungkook sighs, he regrets agreeing about the party.
"Come on, Koo" Taehyung says, grabbing the younger's hand and dragged him out of the room. Going downstairs, they got out, locking the door before they got in Taehyung's car.
"I think I shouldn't of have agreed" Jungkook says, his face looking all done. Taehyung scoffs, shaking his head.
"Come on, have fun" The older says, starting the car.

Jhngkook gulps, cringing at the loud music. He tried to sneakily go away but his hand was grabbed Taehyung.
"Come on, let's go inside" The older says before he dragged the younger.

"Hyung! Can you even hear me through this music literally destroying our eardrums?!" Jungkook yells as he covers his ears. The older looks at him confused, a cup on his hand.
"What?! I can't hear!" Taehyung says. Jungkook reads his lips, sighing.

"Is this water?" Jungkook asks, not receiving any answers. He shrugged, grabbing the red cup and drinking the 'water' he saw. Taehyung turns back, gasping at what he saw.
"Kook, that--" The older was cut off as Jungkook stumbles.
"--isn't water" He says, sighing.
"Woah, look at those colorful lights! I wanna grab it" Jungkook slurs, hands moving like its grabbing something when in reality nothing was in his hands. Taehyung sighs again, shrugging.

"Well, what a bad idea"