'11

Jungkook got inside the house, looking down as he sniffles. Taehyung looks up as he heard this, seeing his friend all gloomy and sad.
"Happened to you?" Taehyung asks, feeling the couch dip as Jungkook sat down with a sigh.
"Hey, Kook, you okay?" The older continues to asks until the younger bursts into tears. Taehyung got worried and got closer to Jungkook.

"Hey, did I say something wrong?" He asks, voice laced with worry. Jungkook looks at him with tear stained cheeks, hugging him as he continued to cry. All Taehyung could do was rub his back, not knowing what to do as he didn't know what happened.
"M-me and Ji-Jimin hyung b-broke up" Jungkook stutters and with that Taehyung sighed.
"But why?" The older asks, the younger pulls away and gulped.

"He's moving to another country, hyung" Jungkook says, wiping his tears away. Taehyung shook his head, patting the younger's shoulder.
"It's okay, you can find someone else that'll make you happy like him" Taehyung says. He too wanted say, 'it's me, I'll change for you', but Jungkook's still heartbroken and he doesn't want to pressure the younger.
"Shh, I know" He says as he continued to hug the younger.

"I'll miss you" Jimin says as he hugged the crying Jungkook. They were in the airport, it was the day Jimin would be moving to another country. Jungkook gulps, sniffling as he laughs.
"Me too" The younger says, wiping his tears. Jimin looks at Taehyung who stood a few meter away from them to have their moment. Jimin looks back at Jungkook, smiling as he kissed him one last time.
"Remember what I told you" He says before he walked away. Jungkook waved goodbye, walking to Taehyung.
"You okay?" The older asks, Jungkook nodded and they left the airport.