'2

Taehyung and Jungkook walks to school, laughing and joking with each other. But their moment was ruined as one of Taehyung's fuck buddy yelled for him, obviously horny.
"Hyu--" Jungkook was cut off as the older shushed him, a smirk forming in his lips.
"I need to go, bro" Taehyung says, winking at Jungkook before leaving. The younger sighed, he was, well, alone again and it's because of his 'friend'. He walked to class, a defeated expression on his face.

Jungkook stares at the board, sighing for the umpteenth time. Just then, the classroom door opened and Taehyung walks in.
"You're late again, Mr Kim" The professor said, voice cold along with his face.
"Well, sorry, I guess" Taehyung says, sitting down on his seat next to Jungkook's. The younger sighed again, looking at his friend's state. The older had swollen lips, hair sticking around, and his uniform was unbuttoned.

"Had fun?" Jungkook asks, even if he's hurt. The older winked, licking his lips.
"You know it" Taehyung said, chuckling. Jungkook just rolled hairiest and continued on listening. But he couldn't take the fact that after getting in, the older was again flirting with some girls. Sighing for he don't know how many times now, he rolled his eyes again and arranged his things as the bell rang.

"Hyung, are we still--" Jungkook was cut off as Taehyung shushed him.
"Not now, Gguk, I still have some appointment from one of my fuck buddies" Taehyung says, laughing as he sent something. Smirking, he stood up and walked away. Jungkook pouted, sitting down on the seat Taehyung had sat down and resting his head on his arms.
"But you promised, guess he forgot...again" Jungkook said to himself, biting his lips to try and not cry. He stares at the window by his side, seeing the older who kissed a girl.