'8

Jungkook stared at Taehyung with wide eyes, what?
"What? Hyung, stop it" Jungkook says as he tried to push away the older.
"I love you, Jungkook, I really do" Taehyung said before attacking the younger's neck. Jungkook gasps before having the courage and strength to push the older away. Taehyung fell to the floor and looked up at Jungkook with wide eyes.
"What are you doing, hyung?! I know, I love you too, since we were in high school! But this is wrong! I have a boyfriend!" Jungkook snapped before he ran to his room.

Taehyung sighed as he stood up, he messed up again.

"Hey, baby, you okay?" Jimin asks, startling the younger who got out of his trance.
"A-ah, I'm okay, hyungie, just tired" Jungkook stutters, smiling at the older. The younger looks up, seeing Taehyung with another girl. Sighing, he looked back down at Jimin and sipped his banana milk.
"Would you like to go to my house today?" The older asks, he nodded and smiled wider.

"Woah, hyung, your house is big" Jungkook says as he looked around the house in awe.
"Do you know what's bigger?" Jimin asks, the younger looks at him, raised his brow before realizing what he meant. Laughing, he slapped the older's arm as Jimin laughed with him.
"Just kidding, but it is" The older says, smiling as he wrapped an arm around Jungkook.

Jimin and Jungkook sat at the couch, watching a show as they ate popcorn. Laughing every now and then at the funny scenes. Jimin kisses the top of Jungkook's head as the younger pecked his lips.
"Baby?" Jimin says, while Jungkook turned to him and stared at his eyes.
"Yes, hyungie?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow with a smile.
"Can I ask you something?" Jimin says, biting his lips before asking.

"Do you love Taehyung?"