'4

Jungkook gets off of Taehyung's lap, slapping the older before running up to his room. The older was left confused with a stinging cheek, what just happened? He just shrugged it off and also went to his room, which was next to Jungkook's.

After getting inside his room, Jungkook plopped down on his bed before bursting into tears. His sobs were muffled because he was burying his face into his pillow. Jungkook was thinking to himself.
'Now that I told him my sexuality, would he always bother me and ask for relief? Would he just use my body but not love me?'. Those were Jungkook's thoughts, he couldn't believe that his friend, the guy he fell in love with, just asked him for fun after revealing his sexuality.

He can't face him tomorrow, but he'll still see him as they live together. Everything Taehyung sees is a toy, and now Jungkook was added to the list, he's now a toy and not a friend to the older. He was too stupid to even ask a question like that, it was his fault that Taehyung would see him as a toy now. His father always told him to not befriend Taehyung again after what happened in the past, but that's in another chapter.

But he was too stubborn and didn't listen, now he have to deal with a perverted and playboy fucker. If he didn't fall in love, maybe he could find someone else that will love him the way he is and not his body. Jungkook sighs, Taehyung didn't even bother to check on him, ask him if he was okay and say sorry. Maybe if the older did any of this, then Jungkook would've apologize too for slapping him but none was given to him, he deserved that slap that's for sure.