'3

The door opens, while the sulking male in the couch didn't pay much attention to it. Jungkook felt the couch dip as someone sat down by him, putting an arm around his waist.
"Yo? Something happened? Did someone mess with you? Do I need to beat someone's ass today?" His friend, Taehyung, bombarded him with questions as his expression was still the same.
"Yeah, you do, it's you" Jungkook mutters under his breath, not loud enough so Taehyung wouldn't hear it.

"What?" Taehyung asks, not understanding the sudden mumble form Jungkook.
"Nothing" The younger said in a small voice. Taehyung thinks for a moment before poking the younger's side. Jungkook flinches, biting his lips as he suppressed his laughter. Taehyung continues this, tightening his hold on Jungkook as the younger tried to get away from him.

Jungkook couldn't take it and started laughing, slapping the older's hands but failing as he was continued to be tickle. Jungkook was pushed back by the older, which made them both stopped laughing as they stared at eachother's eyes. Jungkook blushes, closing his eyes as to try and avoid eye contact. Taehyung clears his throat, sitting back up as he gulped. Jungkook, not feeling the weight, sat back up also, but his blush was still prominent on his cheeks.

Well, what an awkward situation. (Tsk, Taehyung, you should've continued, why am I even here? I'm basically talking with myself).
"Uh... Uhmm... Don't get mad, but what's your sexuality?" Jungkook, out of a sudden, asked. Taehyung looks at him, smiling.
"I'm bi, Kook, but I'm more into girls. How about you?" Taehyung says, before asking a question also.
"I-I'm gay, hyung, yeah, haha" Jungkook says as he stood up. His hand was grabbed and he was pulled and sat down on the older's lap. The older smirked at him, caressing his waist.

"Wanna have fun?"