🐾Mum, Dad meet My De Vil🐾

Y/n sat in her bed peacefully reading in her lazy clothes as her 99 Dalmatian pups surrounded her bed along with a black and white haired boyfriend of hers leaning against her opened bedroom doorframe.

Cristian: Smiled at Dolly and nodded softly as the pups piled onto their human pet while he laughed while his Dalmatian Alexander barked happily.

Y/n: "Aaah!! Dylan, Dolly, DaVinci, Triple D, Dante, Dawkins, Dizzy, DeeDee and everyone! I love a puppy pile!" She yelled out laughing happily before sitting up from her bed to see Cristian and his Dalmatian Alexander with Cristian smiling.

Cristian: "Hahaha! Sorry, Love. You still look adorable with your pups around you." He said honestly before helping Y/n out of the puppy pile and held her close as he kissed her forehead lightly. "Good morning." He said smiling making Y/n blush as she shooed him and the boy dogs out of her bedroom to change.

Dolly: "That's Cristian De Vil, my pet Y/n's mate or boyfriend in human terms. It's been a few months ago since the park fiasco which began their relationship and they are like lovesick pups thinking nothing could come in between them but...." She said to the readers as Triple D picked out their pet's outfit for today.

Y/n styled her h/c hair down onto her shoulders as she looked at an old photograph frame on her vanity mirror desk of her parents along with Pongo and Perdita

Y/n: "I miss them some much." She said honestly before walking out of her room with the female pups behind her as they all made it downstairs, Cristian picked her up and span her around making her laugh happily. "Crist! Stop it you crazy man!" She yelled out giggling before he had stopped and she kissed him on the cheek. "Alright, whom wants a walk?" She questioned as she along with Cristian froze up.

Dylan & Dolly: "Trigger word." They barked as a tidal wave of puppies knocked the pair onto the floor yipping happily. "Walk, walk, walk!" The pups cheered out as Y/n and Cristian began putting their leashes onto their collars while the pups licked their cheeks.

Y/n and Cristian laughed as they got every 99 dalmatian pup leashed properly then headed to the door holding each other's hands. Y/n opened up the front door as her eyes widened into tea cup saucers seeing her parents along with a fully grown Lucky and Two-Tone barking happily. Y/n quickly shut the door in their faces and leaned against the glass in pure fright.