🐾101 Dalmatian Street🐾

Y/n: "Hey, Dolly." She said smiling as she petted her growing pup before getting back to work on her breakfast as Dylan set the kitchen table for her, a fresh cup of coffee with vanilla cinnamon cream, orange juice, a rack of toast, honey butter, and a tiny bowl of pineapple. Y/n began plating her sunny side up eggs, hashbrowns, blood pudding, sausage links, tomatoes, and two tiny bowls of baked beans onto her plate from her cast iron skillet before sitting down to eat.

 Y/n began plating her sunny side up eggs, hashbrowns, blood pudding, sausage links, tomatoes, and two tiny bowls of baked beans onto her plate from her cast iron skillet before sitting down to eat

Dylan sat beside Y/n holding up the newspaper for her to read while she ate. Y/n looked over at Dylan petting him sweetly on the head as she took the reading material.

Y/n: "Good boy, Dylan." She said while biting into a tomato slice reading the paper. It had been nearly four years since she left Auradon Prep and her college to become a world renowned singer and songwriter while she missed her friends there was one she missed even more.

Later in the Near Afternoon

It was later in the day in Y/n's music studio in the attic that the oldest pups looked outside watching young men walking down the streets with their dogs and characters while Y/n played on her electric guitar as she hummed along and stopped writing down musical notes and lyrics while Dolly and the other girl pups looked at Y/n's fashion magazines holding male models then began judging the young men and their dogs that walked by before seeing a handsome Dalmatian and then looked at the young man whom wore a black suit with a pristine white dress shirt along with a faux fur coat, He had black and white hair and held an attractive smile paired with a gentle face walking into the dog park to Dolly, he looked vaguely familiar to her and the older pups.

Dolly: "That one is perfect for our pet!" She yelled out happily with her sisters as Dolly went to the door before skidding to a halt looking a the clock seeing in was ten am. "That's right, Y/n doesn't stop working til noon for our daily walks then we'll miss them." She thought before the pups began changing the clocks to a minute til noon as Dolly grabbed her leash in her mouth alongside the others as the chime ringed out.

Y/n: Stops playing her guitar as she heard the chime. "Hmm... Noon already?" She questioned while the pups barked with their leashes scratching at the front door whimpering. "Alright, Pups alright. I'm coming, I'm coming." She said while standing up and stretched out her body and grabbed her black faux leather hat putting it on along with grabbing her purse and clipped on their leashes before heading outside riding her skateboard as the pups pulled her into the dog park where she unclipped them all but Dolly refused. "Alright, Dolly come on girl let's go sit down at the bench then while Dylan watches the youngest pups." She said while sitting down on the wooden bench and took out her hardcover of The Apple Tree reading in the cool early fall air, unclipping Dolly from her leash while Dolly sat beside her looking at the young man and his own older Dalmatian pup.