🐾Meeting the Boyfriend's Family🐾

Y/n slept in her bed with Doug and Delilah on her bed peacefully while furry heads popped up around the bed smiling.

Dolly: "Dog pile!" She shouted out as Y/n woke up to her routine puppy pile. "Haha we got you, Y/n!" She said while licking her face as her words sounded like barks to her.

Y/n: Laughs happily as she began petting all 101 of her Dalmatians while walking downstairs to ready the Kibble pault and launched a a variety of kibble into 101 dog dishes before whistling sharply. "Breakfast!" She yelled upstairs before quickly moving to the wall as a puppy title wave came down the steps to eat. "Eat up, pups. I got to get dressed before my breakfast." She said while heading upstairs to change.

Delilah: "Y/n has been awfully lovestruck these past few nights. Pups, what did you all do?" She questioned her puppies while munching on her own kibble.

Dylan: "We... well our sisters found a mate for our pet in the dog park weeks ago, they both fell in the pond courtesy of Dolly then began laughing. A plus though the other pet is owned by a Dalmatian named Alexander." He said smiling while Y/n walked downstairs humming sweetly.

Y/n walked into her kitchen and began cooking her breakfast til her door bell rang out throughout the brownstone flat

Y/n: "Coming!" She yelled out as she walked towards the front door nearly tripping on chew toys and barking puppies. "Down, pups, down." She said while making to the door til Delilah gently pushed her back from the door. "Delilah, what's wrong old girl?" She asked while petting her head and opened up the door to see Cristian De Vil along with his brothers Cameron and Carlos De Vil. "Cristian." She said smiling as they kissed each other on the cheek lovingly til Doug and Delilah began growling protectively pushing their pet behind them and the pups. "Doug, Delilah what has gotten into you two?" She questioned while looking up to see the Devil woman herself. "Cruella De Vil...." She whispered in fright as the pups growled at the woman.

In the brownstone flat on 101 Dalmatian Street a mess of howls and growls could be heard along with arguing of two people.

Y/n: "Your mother dog napped my parents pups and nearly turned them all into a Dalmatian fur coat! Let me at her!" She yelled out as Cristian, Cameron and Carlos held her back.

Cristian: "Easy now, Love! That was years ago before we were even born." He said as his mother was held back to the wall by growling grow Dalmatians ie Doug and Delilah as the pups mimicked their parents protectively of their pet human.

Y/n: "Easy? Easy?! Cristian are you serious?" She questioned while he got her to sit down to relax while Carlos played with the puppies along with his own dog Dude. Cameron brought in breakfast for his brother's girlfriend for her. "Thanks, Cameron." She said before eating quietly and whistled sharply as Doug and Delilah walked over towards the pair while she glared at Cruella. "One single mistake and your pup chow." She said seriously to the old woman.

Cristian: Laughed as he hugged Y/n close and kissed her head. "I love this woman more than all the faux fur in the world along with my job as a veterinarian." He said smiling sweetly as Y/n nuzzled her nose against his then kissed him on the lips.

Y/n rolled her eyes slightly as she picked up Dorothy the baby of her Dalmatians with not a single spot on her yet calmly petting her as Doug and Delilah growled softly at Cruella not trusting the Devil woman one bit unlike her trio of sons since one was their pet's mate and the local veterinarian, the middle one ran a charity for the safety of all animals and the youngest was just a young boy whom was learning to be a veterinarian like the eldest son.

Delilah: Looks over at her pet human and licked her cheek lightly along with Cristian's but snarled at him in warning. "You or your family hurt my girl, I'll sink my teeth in your throat." She growled angrily in warning but sounded like a typical growls to the humans til Y/n petted her head softly.

Y/n: "Don't worry Delilah, old girl. I can handle myself and if Crist tries anything he'll be in the dog house literally and figuratively." She said honestly as well seriously making Cristian gulp dryly at her words.

Cristian: "I love you still Y/n Radcliffe." He said smiling nervously hugging her gently.

" He said smiling nervously hugging her gently

😈The De Vil Family😈

Cruella, Cristian, Cameron and Carlos

7/7/2020