🐾The Crazy Days at AP🐾

Y/n stood in the middle of a makeovered Jane and Loonie as well Mal and Evie as they watched the tourney field game. Over the past few Evie and Mal have become like big sisters to the Heiress mainly Evie making her dalmatian themed outfits and puppy clothes for her dogs and Mal gave the skater girl a renewed look but kept her tomboy appearance. Y/n hanged out with Jay finding him like a big brother as he showed her new tricks to pull with her skateboard and finally, Carlos. The two wayward friends became close again as they were when babies especially their love for sweets, Y/n would show Carlos how to care for Dude as well show him photos of her home of the Dalmatian Plantation and talk til they fell asleep which lead to Jay, Mal and Evie taking embarrassing pictures of them with their phones, Y/n found out that Carlos was still a cuddle sleeper.

At the Tourney Game

Y/n: "Whoo! Go Carlos! Go Jay! Go Number 8 and number 101!" She cheered as carefully moved throughout the stands to near her follow band members to see Ben scoring the winning shot. "YES! YES!" She said running over to Doug as Ben took the mic from the announcer.

Ben: "Excuse me. Excuse me. Can I have your attention, please?" He said as he looked over at everyone. "There's something I'd like to say. Give me an "M"!"

All:"M"!

Ben: "Give me an "A"!

All:"A"!

Ben: "Give me an "L"!

All:"L"!

Ben: "What does that spell?"

All: "Mal!"

Ben: "Come on, I can't hear you!"

All: "Mal!"

Ben: "I love you, Mal! Did I mention that?" He said as Y/n squealed happily for her friend.

Ben: "Give me a beat! Whoo!"

Y/n: "Doug! Uno, dos, tres, quatro!"

Evie: "Oh, my God! Cookie!"

Mal: "What was in that cookie?"

Y/n instructed the school band to do an upbeat tempo as Ben sang out with the cheerleaders and tourney team.

The Next Day

Y/n was walking Dolly, Dante and Dylan while Delilah and Doug were back at her dorm taking care of the youngest pups before she headed to remedial goodness 101 with a treat for the VK kids but stopped by the door  and listened in.

Remedial Goodness 101 Classroom

Fairy Godmother: "Children, excuse me. Um, as you know, uh, this Sunday is family day here at Auradon Prep. And because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat."

Maleficent: "I don't see anything, nor do I hear."

Fairy Godmother: "Kids!"

Maleficent: "Is it... is it... is..."

Jafar: "Press enter."