🐾Dalmatian Home Sweet Home🐾

A young woman slept in her huge bedroom peacefully til rumbling and shaking around her home slightly woke her up before putting a pillow over her head to sleep more until her door opened up and Dalmatian pups filled up her bedroom knocking her out...

A young woman slept in her huge bedroom peacefully til rumbling and shaking around her home slightly woke her up before putting a pillow over her head to sleep more until her door opened up and Dalmatian pups filled up her bedroom knocking her out of bed.

?: "Ow! Dylan! Dolly!" The young woman sat up from the floor and puppy piled with puppy kisses and all. "Aaahh! Guys stop! Hahaha! Okay, okay I'm up."  The young woman walked into her walk-in closet and got dressed for the new day. Then she styled her h/c hair.

The young woman of eighteen now walked downstairs carefully with her pups running downstairs as Dylan and Dolly looked up at her from the bottom of the steps.

?: "Doug and Delilah left for work, huh." She said while looking at her wrist watch seeing the time was 8 am. "I missed sending them off huh, oh well let's get you all feed then." She said while the pups barked happily.

Dolly: "Hi, I'm Dolly Dalmatian. That girl right there is my family's pet human, well my parents pet. Her name is Y/n Radcliffe and she's awesome! She's a skater, musician and a inventor like my bros Dylan and Dawkins." She said to the readers while it sounded like barking to Y/n as the human ready to kibble pault then fired 99 bowls of fresh kibble of Kanine Krunchies as every pup ate.

Y/n walked into the kitchen and began making her own breakfast as Dolly barked at her.

Y/n: "Hey, Dolly." She said smiling as she petted her growing pup before getting back to work on her breakfast as Dylan set the kitchen table for her, a fresh cup of coffee with vanilla cinnamon cream, orange juice, a rack of toast, honey butter, and a tiny bowl of pineapple. Y/n began plating her sunny side up eggs, hashbrowns, blood pudding, sausage links, tomatoes, and two tiny bowls of baked beans onto her plate from her cast iron skillet before sitting down to eat.