cheetah

(thats me in the pic, idk thought you guys might want to know who was writing this book) short ik but im stuck and no one is reading...

"Hey Ronnnnie, I was wondering if I could sit next to you, since this is the only seat left in class" exclaimed Caitlin. "Fine but no funny shit" I retorted stiffly. She sat down next to me and I got a big whiff of a annoyingly strong perfume. It was last period class and I couldnt focus on anything but Destanie. I couldnt wait to get home. "Ronald, are you paying attention?" said Ms.Greenly. "Yes mam, sorry I just zoned out". "Ok back to the lesson". I nodded and started taking notes.

As I finished answering the equation I felt a hand being placed on the inner part of my thigh. I looked to my right and saw Caitlin smirking at me. She leaned over and whispered in my ear "I know you like me, everyone does. Meet me in the bathroom a little after school and ill show you a good time". I was completely shocked, my face heating up. Did she really think that just because Destanie wasnt here meant that we werent still together.

On the other hand, I have been kind of hoping for a good time. What am I thinking! I cant, but maybe I can keep it a secret? RIIINNNGG "Well class your dismissed, see you tomorrow". With that I ran to my locker. I put all my books away and then locked my locker.

Was I actually considering cheating on Des? I went over to Caitlin and her other friends locker. "Look hoe, stay the fuck away from me or I will expose you to the whole school. Honestly Destanie used to be your fucking friend but you had to be a complete bitch and fuck it up. Have fun being a lonely whore!