Meet & Greet?

A/N: This is my first book ever shared to the public, so please leave comments and likes :)

"Back to shcool time yay" I say sarcastically turning off my alarm. I hate school, kids their are just so hateful. Oh and the girls make me wanna puke on how they throw themselves on guys. Let me introduce myself im Destanie Stubbs. I go to Gunning Bedford the ghettoest school EVER. Im your normal tomboy/ girly girl. I have a two sided taste for fashion. Did I mention my best friend Caitlin, weve been friends since '99. I have another friend, shocker right?, but her names Mackenzie we met during soccer season. We all obsess over this guy named Ronnie Banks! He is just perfection in all ways. This Saturday hes going to be in New York for scream jam and Caits mom is going to take us down there! So all this week at school thats all i talked about.

[ fast foward to Saturday at 6:30 ]

Today is the day I am finally going to meet my husband! I grab my white cardigan. baby blue crop top, white high waisted shorts and my baby blue vans. I threw my outfit on the bed and head for the shower. I do my normal routine, wash my body and then my ombred hair and quickly dry off. I let my hair naturally curl and dry itself. I apply lotion and a light coverage of makeup. As i finish applying my eye liner i hear a BING to my surprise its my phone. I finish and go check my phone

From Cait💕- hey bitch, be there in 10.
me- kay hoe, super hype
Cait💕- sammmeee😁💯
me- kay see ya in a lil

* end of conversation *

"Might as well get dressed" I say to myself. I get dressed and apply a small amount of perfume, and my gold chain. I hear a honk outside and grab my phone and purse before running out of the door screaming goodbye to me parents. When we get there its pretty early which is great because that means we get front row seats! Hours and hours pass bye before we are finally let inside. I was to hype and my adrenaline started to build up. After a lil bit into the show Ronnie starts performing fake love and all I could do was stare. I start fangirling when he starts to rap and our eyes just clicked. It was like time had stopped and we were still moving. He stops rapping and lets Derek finish the song. After the song a chris brown song plays and u didnt know this was real until Caitlin started to hit my shoulder. As i give her a mean look she points up at the stage, I look up and see Ronnie staring at me holding his hand out . The security guards let me through the fence and i grab his hands as he pulls me onto the stage. The song starts and he starts to grind all over me. I was mad blushing and crying of joy. I can hear Kenzie and Cait screaming over the loud music " DESTANIE GET IT YASSS" I just smiled and laughed at them. The song finishes and before i can leave the stage he whispers in my ear " Hey beautiful, come back stage when this is over". I nod and go back to my friends to enjoy the rest of the show.

AHHH CLIFF HANGER! I know, might be the first part but every good book has suspense😏. Ok my darlings, like and comment KISSES💋