That Day.

"Wake up Des" he says as he kisses all over my face and neck."Roo-niee Ok" I say as I try to wake up. "I probably say this enough but your so fucking gorgeous bae." He said as I got up to get ready for the day. "Awe thanks babe, and I mean I dont mind waking up to your sexy self" I say and giggle. Ronnie hops out of bed and wraps his arms around me as I try to pick out my clothes."Bae, lets shower" He says with a smirk. "Uh if I say yes will you stop asking me?" I say cautiously. '"Yesss." Ronnie states. " Ok but no touchy feely shit ok" I say and pick out my clothes. I decide on Ronnies NY jersey, a navy tank top, high waisted ripped skinny jeans, and my Blue jordan gammas. Ronnie wore the same but instead of a jersey he wore a basic navy v neck. We threw our clothes on the bed and I turned on the shower. We undressed and hopped in."Damn Des, we should shower more often." Ronnie said behind me and I sense he was smirking. As he went to reach for the shampoo I could feel his "friend" get hard so I decided to be a tease. I "accidently" dropped the soap and bent over. When I got up Ronnie was holding his friend and he was absoloutley shocked. I started to laugh but then he turned me around and kissed me passionately. "Destanie." He said sternly but I couldnt help but laugh. Ronnie joined in and then we actually took a shower.

Ronnies POV

This girl got me going crazy. I cant resits my urges for much longer. I would never. NO dont think that. I love Destanie to much to hurt her like that.We got out of the shower and got dressed, of course I had to wait like 10 more minutes for Destanie to do her girl things. When she came out I was astonished, my baby fine as fuck. We hopped into the car and Des plugged in her phone and started playing my new song. But when the rapping part came on she was wonderful. " Des, that was great I should really get you signed." I said and she just gave me this look like 'nigga I wish the fuck you would, you'll be a dead son of a bitch'. We arrived at the mall, and of course me and Des looking fly. I forgot who I was for a second because before I knew it bankers were everywhere."hEY BACK THE FUCK UP" Des screamed, and the girls spread like wild fire. I whisper into Destanies ear You know those were bankers, theyll tweet about you. "Ronnie, I dont give a fuck." She said then giggled. "No but actually I feel really bad. Tweet them for me." She said sincerly. "I will" I said and grabbed her hand interlocking our fingers. We walked around until we found the shop where I ordered her dress. We walked in and Destanie's eyes sparkled.

Destanie's POV

This place had it all, I mean god damn. Me and Ronnie walked right up to the cashier; to get my dress so I could try it on."Hi, I ordered a dress online and they said it would be here today" Ronnike said. "Ah yes, Ronnie Hackett right?" The lady said going threw the computer. "Yeah" Ronnie implied. Yes. I knew his real name, that would be weird if I didnt since were dating. As I was daydreaming Ronnie handed me the dress and told me to go try it on. I took the dress and went to the dressing room. I put it on and looked in the mirror. "This dress is so fucking beautiful" I said to myself. "I wanna see it!" said Ronnie. I walked out and did a little modeling for him "damn Destanie." He said biting his lip. "Do you like it?" I asked. "Hell yeah." He said and wrapped his arms around me as I looked at myself in the mirror. "Ok, you go pick out your tux whille I get dressed." I told him and he listened. I got dressed and then went to the tux section to find Ron. "Hey baby look" Ronnie said pointing to a matte black tux. " I love it, you should go try it on." I said biting my lip. I love it when guys dress up, its just so sexy. We walked over to the dressing room and then Ronnie got changed. He came out and may I say "Damn Papi". Whoops I said that aloud. Oh well fuck it. "Oh Mami likes it when Papi dresses up." He said so seductively. "Mmhmm" I said. "If you like it then I love it, I need a tie and shirt though." He said. "Ok Ill get one" I said getting up. I went to the guys section and found a dark red shirt and a black bow tie. Ronnie walked out with the tux, and I showed him the tie and shirt. He agreed and then we bought it."Hey, I love you" I said to Ronnie out of no where. "I love you too Stubbs" He said. I actually hate that nickname so much but I was too tired to argue. We drove back home and I decided on wacthing a RomCom (Romantic Comedy, they're the best). As the movie progressed Ronnie started to get a little touchy feely and that ended with a almost 10 minute make out session.

Ronnie's POV

I know I said I would never date a fan, but she's different. "Destanie, I love you so much. Ill be there for you know matter what." I said and then she just sat there. Shit, what the fuck did I did whats happening. Then she started to tear up, she began to say something and then it fully came out. "Ronnie, I use to sit in my room thinking of the best way to kill myself. When I did I would watch your videos and vines and look at your twitter posts. You gave me hope and courage and faith. Telling myself that one day, if I just kept going I would get to meet my inspiration. When I met you in New York, that was the last day. I had it all planned out. Meeting you and then giving you a letter I wrote. Then I would go home and actually do it. But-. Then you invited me backstage and I changed my mind. Living is cool af, and now I can finally say that Ronald Smith Quincey Hackett you saved my life. I will always be lost in your lust." When she finished I was speechless. "Destanie, I neve-" I was cut off to the front door slamming open and Mackenzie standing their.

HEY DARLINGS OMFG OK I SUCK SO MUCH AT UPDATING BUT MANY THINGS HAPPEND. ALSO IF THERE IS A BUNCH OF EMPTY PAGES I APOLOGIZE. I TYPED THIS ON MY COMPUTER AND LEFT MY PHONE ON TOP OF THE "ENTER'' KEY. LMAO BUT YEAH ! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED, PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT SOME FEEDBACK. LOVE YALL OH SO MUCH