suspended from him

"Ronnie s..stop" I could barely speak. He always had me like this under his touch. "I told you. I dont know that guy" He said seductively in my ear. He sucked on my sweet spot causing chills to run through out my body. "please..papi" I moaned. Instantly he stopped, I was releived because if he didnt stop this cherry wouldve popped! "See, thats my name. Now the next time you look that sexy, expect more." He whispered in my ear. I knew I was blushing hard because my cheeks started to burn. "Can we watch the movie now?" I asked changing the subject.

Ronnies POV- 5:00pm

It was time, honestly ive never been this nervous about a date or girl. I told Destanie to get dressed but not all out fancy just casual. I had a bunch of things set up. First, we were going to the carnival and then a picnic with a surprise. " Des come on!" I hollered up the stairs. "DONT RUSH ME" she yelled coming down the stairs. Destanie was sexy in anything she wore, she could wear sweats and she would still be the finest girl ever. She wore these high waisted black shorts with moons on the right cheek, and my new banker shirt in white which made me smile topping it all of with our matching roshes we got (black and white with the gold check). "Baby you look fine, like always." I said and she blushed which made me blush too. We walked out to my car and got in, before I could even make it out of the driveway I heard her say "Ronnie, were are we going? PLEASE TELL ME IM FINNA DIE" she yelled and we both bursted into laughter. " MY FINE PUERTO RICAN BABY GOTTA WAIT" I said and we stilll laughed.

We pulled up to the county fair and I could see her eyes falling out of her sockets. "See, and you say I dont kno-" before I could finish she hopped on my lap and gave me a soft kiss. "Ronnie, I love you so much. How did you know?" she asked. I didnt answer and pulled her out of the car and we held hands on the way to get tickets. Destanie hated heights but loved spinny things and stuff that was fast. So we rode a couple she liked and then I forced her to get on the one ride called the claw and she squeezed my hand so hard, a nigga was scared she was gonna brake it! "Ronnie I think im gonna be-" she couldnt even finish. I ended up holding her hair back while she puked in the trashcan. I tryed to sooth her by rubbing her back and she finally stopped. "Im so sorry, I rode to many spinny rides. Can we just get some food?" she said walking over to the food carts to get some napkins. "Yeah Des and you dont have to apologize." I chuckled a little. We shared a funnel cake and then I took her to her favorite place. The mall, what can I say I like to spoil my baby. We got these matching airforce 1s that had the black with white spots on the bottom and the rest was a hot pink. We also copped the Legend blues, because what can I say I got the hook up. We shopped at H&M, Forever 21, Brandy Melville. We were dead shit tired, so we went home and went straight to bed. I forgot that tomorrow was a school day and I started to wonder. How could I get through the day without her. Focus on that at the end of the day you will see her again. "Ronnie, Hello?" She said waking me up. "Yeah, yeah whats up?" I ask.

I love you.

small part, im so sorry. its just that i take all ap classes and play basketball and indoor soccer. updates coming this weekend, promise💕