Precautions continued...

i suck at writing on schedule I know! but for now on every weekend I will update. ok enjoy this continued part of PRECAUTIONS! Destanie's dress is above or to the side or below😂 idk

Destanies POV

I've only let Ronnie kiss and hug me so far, lets tease him a little😏."Ill grab the juice and syrup" I say seductively yet normal. I walked over to the refrigerator and bent over slowly. "Mamie, you better stop playing" he says. I look back and say "poor baby, cant handle this ass." and chuckled. I grab the juice and two cups out of the cabinet above. Then I pour the juice and put the two cups on the table with Ronnie behind me setting down two plates and each having 2 pancakes. We sit down to eat and as I'm I'm eating I hear Ronnie saying something. " Whats wrong baby" I say. "What color dress do you want?" He asks. "Um... Maroon?" I say. "Perfect" he says with a big smile., " Why though?" I ask. "Do you like this dress?" He says as he hands me the phone. I just old my hand over my mouth in awe, "Yes, Ronnie you know me so well." I get up and sit on his lap. "Destanie, I love you. You are my world, no my princess." He says so faintly. " I love you too Ron, and your my prince." I say back. After, we kiss for a little, ok we had a full blown makeout session. Then Ronnie started to get a little to "personal". "Ron, not now. I'm not ready, I'm sorry," I say as I run to my bedroom. "Des wait!" He says running up the stairs. I make it to my bedroom first and before I flop on the bed I lock the door so he cant come in. " Its ok, I respect that. I'm here for you not what you have. But damn baby girl your personality, and beauty is all I ever wanted. Please let me in Des." He protests. I got up and opened the door. As soon as he cam in he hugged me so tightly. "Destanie, dont ever think that I would take "that" away from you" He said and then whispered in my ear "unless you want me too" He lifted m chin up with his finger and smirked."Ronnie." I said flatly. " I'm sorry" he said sincerely. I just smiled and ran back to bed. "Can we just cuddle and watch Netflix, then tomorrow we go buy my dress and your tux?" I ask with puppy eyes. "Anything that makes my queen happy" He says with that million dollar smile. "Damn I am really dating Ronnie Banks, my fucking idol" I accidentally mumble aloud. "Yes, and Idol?" He asks. "Ok act like you didn't hear that, and pick a movie out" I say as I blush hardcore. 'I'm lost in your lust Ronnie, don't forget that." I say.