Precautions

AJS POV

All because of this dumbass I lost my girlfriend. "WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT" I scream at him. He stutters but finally answers " I didnt know,... GO after her". I havent ran that fast ever in my life. "Caitlin WAIT" I say as I catch up to her. She falls to the ground, and her mascara is ruined. "Why, he was just being nice AJ? YOU COULDNT EVEN LET ME OR HIM EXPLAIN" she screams. "Im sorry" I plead. "No this is too much. You had too many chances. YOU CAN CHEAT ON ME TWICE AND I HAD AN ABORTION FOR YOU TO TREAT ME LIKE PROPERTY! this us thing is over." She protests. "Caitlin are we done,done? I asked even though I knew the answer. "yes" she says with not a hint of regret.

DESTANIES POV

Caitlin just ran out and then a couple minutes later came back to the cafeteria and her mascara was ruined."Caitin what happened?" I asked. " ME + AJ = DONSO" She shouts back. Oh, I state and then she burs out " Derek, yes I will go with you". "Well are you sure I mean- " He says being interrupted. "Im cool, its ok" she lets out a small grin, and gives him a big hug. " AWW " I say and she just bushes. WAIT WHAT ABOUT KENZIE? " KENZIE " I shout in fear. " Yes Destanie, I said yes " she chuckles and I just smile. We are going to homecoming with our "OTPS"!

*thats the only thing that happens that week at school*

RONNIES POV

"So homecoming tux and dress shopping bae?" I scream upstairs. " Can you make breakfeast first?" She asks like a whining kid. "Sure" I chuckle. "YAY" She screams. After that she comes downstairs in only boy shorts and one of my nike crewnecks. Her mom and dad went on a " buisness trip" so we always had her house to ourselves. "Damn Mami" I say biting my lip scrolling my eyes from her head to her toes. "Hey, dont burn my pancakes" she says with a smirk.

SMALL PART FOR A 8 DAY ABSENCE I KNOW AND IM SORRY BUT I WILL BE UPDATING TOMORROW 😁❤️

I LOVE YOU MY FAITHFUL DARLINGS SLEEP TIGHT😴🙌