𝗪𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗽𝘁.𝟭

This chapter was inspired by a page or two in Fan Girl, from Cath's updates on Carry On, Simon.

Please check out my new poetry book, and snowbaz one-shots <3

Simon's POV

Soon after confessing to Penny, we have lunch together. I keep looking around for my gorgeous vampire roommate whose hand I was holding only an hour ago, but he never shows up. Surprisingly, neither does Agatha. So Penny and I scarf down some scones, okay I inhale scones while she reads, somehow interrogating me about every intimate moment Baz and I have shared at the same time.

                . . . "So, you held him, huh?" Penny inquires, staring at her book.

               "Yeah." I say awkwardly.

                "So. . . tell me about it!" She looks up fast enough to snap her neck, with wide curious eyes. Which creeps me out, and I can't help but laugh at my best friend.

                "Umm. . . what's—what's there to tell?" I drawl out between mouthfuls of food.

                "Come on, Simon! Like is he super muscular? Are his hair as silky as they look? Aleister Crowley, Is he actually a vampire?! Not that I think he is one. . ,"  She would kill if she found out she was wrong about Baz not being a vampire, so I cannot resist bursting her bubble.

                "Yeah, his hair are pretty damn soft." a smile creeps up on my face, "And his fangs are so sexy. . ." my smile turns into a smirk and Penny's eyes comically widen.

                "Merlin, fangs!" She hisses, narrowing her eyes in disbelief.

                "Yeah. He even let me touch them," I brag. A dreamy smile takes over my face when I remember Baz's sharp fangs gliding against my thumb.

                 And I completely melt when I remember how he pressed a ghost of a kiss to my thumb.

                "The truth, The whole truth, and Nothing but The Truth!" She casts, actually spelling me!!

                "Since you're so eager to use your magic, at least spell my scones warm!" I whine, still smiling.

                "Alright, Alright," she sighs, "Some like it hot!"

                "Mmhmm. . ." I practically moan, as I proceed to stuff more scones into my mouth.

                "Did you kiss him?" She whispers with urgency, with seriousness. As if she's asking if I have a bomb strapped to my chest.

                 I choke on the scones and start coughing violently, surprised at her bluntness and the memory of Baz's soft, pink lips captured in mine.

                "Get well soon!!" She casts hurriedly, rubbing my back, worry in her eyes.

                The first sound I make as I stop coughing is a ridiculously embarrassing moan. Elicited due to certain memories. . . I snicker to myself and Penny looks bewildered.

                "Simon. . ."

                "Yeah. Except he was asleep. He doesn't know it happened," I tell her, unable to keep secrets from my blue-haired bestie. She beams, and her smile  is contagious.

                "I think you love the idea of Baz and I even more than I do, Pen!" I say laughing.

                "You never know, Simon," she counters, with an arched brow and a small smirk.