𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮

Vote and comment!!

Please check out my new poetry book, and snowbaz one-shots <3

Simon's POV

Baz's eyes flutter open innocently. His dark lashes batting. Fuck, fuck, fuck. . . If he keeps looking at me like that, I don't think I'll be able to resist him. Especially not when he's all chained up.

          I want him naked. Against me. Around me. I want to be inside him, feel him whimper, and shudder and moan. Baz. . .

          Baz and his long, muscled legs. Baz and his twinkling silver eyes. Baz and his hard, flat chest. His cold, cold immortal skin.

My heart is shaking at the thought. At the sight of him. Quaking in my chest.

          My breathing is labored just watching him. The desire to touch him. . . I feel like I have to tie myself up to keep my hands off. Aching to pounce on him, I'm aching. I wanna feel his smooth, bare skin on mine. I wanna feel his hair slip through my fingers. Need to.

         I've never felt an urge so strong.

         But when Baz looks like this. Everything else melts away. There's no Humdrum, no Mage, no responsibilities to magick. It all becomes a dull background noise. There's none of the sharp control I feel with my sword. There's no alertness. I feel so constricted, so disoriented, so helpless, instead. Fucking desperate. Craving his cold skin against me.

          My hands beg to travel down his body, my mouth attracted to him as if he's magnetic, and I can't help it. . . My entire body isn't mine to control. It's him, him, him.

           It's Baz. All I can see are Baz's stormy grey eyes, clouded with desire. All I can feel are his cold caresses, his icy-cold seeping into me. All I can hear is his deep voice, moaning my name.

           I wanna fuck him. So hard he won't be able to walk straight. Fuck him so hard he won't be able to sit down. So hard, his silver eyes will roll back and he'll see goddamn stars.

           And slivers of silver widen. My lips curl into a smirk as his hazy eyes find mine.

           Bazzy's eyes open properly. They're wide and innocent and scared, I think it's the spell.

           And fuck if it doesn't drive me wild. Like a feral animal. Full of insatiable, all-consuming, ferocious want.

           My heart is thundering in my chest, trying to burst free.

           And it's swelling at the same time, because it fucking hurts not to touch him.

           Even my overflowing magick doesn't compare to this. This is so, so much worse. My longing for Baz is so potent it feels tangible. Like a tidal wave of desire. And I'm trying to keep it all inside. I feel like going off. I have to clench my fists to keep them off of him. I can't tear my eyes away, it's as if his body has a gravitational pull, and it's tugging me forward effortlessly.

           My heart is pounding. Like I'm trying to contain a supernova. Like my heart is going supernova right inside my chest.

         And I'm bound to burst.