☠ e i g h t ☠

e i g h t

Sam waited all week with his shoulders tight and his body on full alert for any signs of a raging Felix coming anywhere near him.

After Ellen kept appearing in front of him, she never quite stopped, apparently taken a liking to him and making his life 1000% harder than it already was by sticking to his side whenever she caught sight of him before disappearing off to her pack of misfits who were starting to give him the evils more than usual whenever he caught their eyes. It had only been yesterday that she had came to his table for the second time but by God he wanted to throttle her and just sleep for a thousand years at the same time. He felt as though she was trying to kill him by sicking her freak boyfriend on him through means of provocation.

He was dead. Worse than. It was obvious Felix had heard that he was doing exactly the opposite of staying away from Ellen.

He'd had quite a few close calls, ducking at the sight of bleach blonde hair and the sound of rattling chains. He'd even took to running out of Chemistry and English before Felix even had a chance of getting out his seat.

It was all a relief when he reached the art room, finding it empty as he locked the door with a content sigh as he sagged slightly on the door, chucking his sketch pads on one of the desks.

"I thought you'd come here eventually," a cool voice penetrated the silence of the room, right through to Sam's very core as he stood up straight with a wounded sound.

Felix sat on a desk, one leg cross over the other, his feet dressed in clunky boots, a lighter in his hand and the other hovering over the flickering flame, a too soft expression on his face as he squared Sam down.

Sam breathed through his nose, taking in the sight.

"Long time no see, Gregson," he cocked his head, uncrossing his legs and sliding off the table obscenely, making Sam swallow loudly. Felix smirked a little, his lip ring shifting a little with his mouth as he stalked towards him. "It's almost as if you've been avoiding me."

He took a shaky breath, and an even shakier step back as Felix came crowding into his space, the smell of smoking clouding around him. "Look man," he coughed," I have been staying away from Ellen, she just-"

"That's not what I've heard," Felix narrowed his eyes, a dangerous glint of silver," in fact, I think I actually seen Eli at your table yesterday, that's funny isn't it?"

"Not really?" Sam squeaked quickly. Felix growled moving in closer and - Jesus Christ.

Sam tried not to moan, or even move, worried he was going to lean into the touch, the warmth. He looked up at Felix, daring to look into his eyes, not trusting himself to look at his neck, as he stared him down and found himself wanting to lean up, get on his tiptoes and press his mouth to his. He wanted to feel that lip ring on his mouth, mess up that straightened hair of his with his fingers.

Sam had always been quite small compared to other boys, his brothers towered over him and Jake was even taller. But like this, he didn't mind. He didn't mind that he only reached Felix's neck, was on eye level with his ever bobbing Adam's apple whenever he spoke, saw every clench of his jaw, every twitch of muscle. Felix was tall and skinny like a beanpole so the dips in his collar went deep, moving with every breath. Sam tried hard not to let his gaze waver from the storm of Felix's eyes.

"I know what you guys are like," Felix cursed,"thinking you can have any girl you like and then cast her aside like a freaking piece of meat!"

And Sam blinked, a little taken aback, a little hurt and wondering where the hell Felix was getting this. It was true, before he caught onto his sexuality he had been a bit of a flirt- okay, so maybe sometimes he was still a flirt- but he had only ever actually gone out with Mia, his first kiss, first time, and there had been no one else- there still had been no one else, even before he developed his insane crush on this blind, absolutely infuriating person in front of him.

"Woah, man. " Sam held up his hands, anger flushing his cheeks, mingling in with the embarrassment and lust."I would never do that. I don't know what guys you know but I know that girls aren't pieces of meat and fuck you for thinking I'm like that. You don't know me, okay? And heck if Ellen would even let me treat her like that, Ellen is one scary chick that would take no one's shit. Even I know that and I've literally only talked to her like twice..."

As he was saying this, Felix had backed up, given him a little space while he ranted on, his eyes wider than he'd ever seen them before. Sam trailed over, anger subsiding a little, breath a little too fast, his cheeks hot with annoyance but fading fast.

"Ellen came over to us at the table, Felix," Sam tried again, willing his ears not to burn at the sound of his name passing through his lips."I never forced her there- honestly, I was rather hoping she would go away 'cause I knew you were going to kick my ass." He laughed nervously but Felix didn't react. He hadn't moved. "Felix?" He waved a hand in front of his face, still nothing. Just a blink as Felix still continued to stare at him.

Oh God, he had broken him.

"I'm just gonna- yeah." Sam got the hell out of there, tail tucked between his legs, it was only later on did he remember he forgot his sketch pads.

a/n: ship name? Selix? Fam? Salix? idk but they are cute. ((am I allowed to ship my own characters? Cuz I think it's too late.))