Pt 16

This has taken forever... I'm starting it back up. I hope you guys like it.... :)

Bishops POV

I was walking up to MTAC to meet McGee with some information about our new, dead Marine.

I heard footsteps behind me, the voice called out,
"Eleanor."
Only two people called me Eleanor here. Ducky.... And the director.
I swiftly turned around my heart beating out of my chest. I really never talked to the director alone. It was totally not my thing.
"Yes ma'am?"
"Could you step into my office?" She said, and walked away.

Tony's POV

I had just gotten the text. The text that had changed everything.
I got in my car and took a deep breath. This was the first time in one year. Since I had gone to Paris... To find her. Painful memories of that day filled my head-
"Tony it's not safe here... You shouldn't be here." She looked at me and said with a hoarse voice.
"At least let me untie you... Please."
She looked away and clenched her jaw. I ran over and untied her.
"Don't you know what you're doing, Tony?" She breathed in,
"You're making me fall for you. Again."
I pretended not to be affected by the statement.
"It makes me think of past times, you know? When I saved you the first time. HA! That is a good story to tell my kids someday."

She stood up shakily. She grabbed my face and kissed me. Hard.
[present time]
That was the last contact I had made with her. I put on my seat belt, and drove off into a new adventure that I had no clue what would happen.