Love is Not Permitted PT2 a NCIS fan fiction

Just so you know. The part that was posted before was just my farewell. That's not how it actually is in the fiction. Mwhahahaha I tricked you didn't I?? Ok anyway.

McGees POV

I was sitting in the waiting area when I see Ziva exit the room.

Ziva's POV

I couldn't leave him. But I had to. It was Mossad. And I have to protect my team. Whether it costs me my life or not.

McGees POV

I wonder why she chose to talk to me. I mean Abby's here. But she was a little sad, because of Gibbs. Gibbs...... He was still in a coma. Abby is leaning on my chest. I wonder if Delilah got my call. I had canceled the date because I was with Abby, but I didn't tell Delilah that.

"McGee?" Abby whimpered.

"Yes Abbs." I kissed her on the head.

"I'm really hungry. While I'm gone could you check on Gibbs?" She asked her mascara was running around her eyes making her look like she's been without sleep for days. Which she had.

"Of course Abby." I hugged her and she got up. She was wearing baggy sweat pants that had Marines down the side. Then she had her skeleton sweatshirt that said "Goths can be happy" and black flip flops.

I got up and turned the other way. I went to Gibbs room. 1100 . I look at him. He's resting perfectly, rhythmic breathing.

"He's resting peacefully." I heard a voice behind me. I flipped around

"Hi Tim. I heard from the papers you had a shoutout at the wedding. Is the wedding still on? I would love to be your date."

I was so shocked

"I-ah um Tony and Ziva broke up. She had to go back to Mossad. Something really important."

"Oh." She just stood there. I stepped forward trying to walk out the door.

"Lets go sit down for a minute."

I led her where me and Abby had a place Saved.

"Delilah I really like you but-" I didn't have time to finish. She reached over and kissed me. She got passionate while I tried to pull back. At that moment I felt a pair of beautiful eyes on me.

"Oh I'm sorry McGee!!!!! I didn't realize you were so Busy!!!!!" Abby turned around and stormed off sobbing.

"I'm sorry Delilah I have to go." And with that I stormed off after her.