Pr13 One year later

Tony jogged out of his house. He had begun a habit to run off his sadness. Sometimes he would jog an extra mile just to revisit some of the jogging spots him and Ziva would jog to.

He ran three miles, and he stopped to catch his breath. He looked up at the NCIS building. He saw Ellie park her car and get out. She looked up and took a deep breath, then walked in.

Ever since the Christmas party, he had been treated differently. He noticed Abby had a different tone with him, and Gibbs slapped him just a hint softer.

Even Bishop realized that the woman before her was pretty important, and she shouldn't step on her territory.

~

(Gibbs)

Gibbs walked out of the elevator, with his Starbucks coffee. Tony was busy with old files he hadn't caught up on. Bishop had her earbuds in and she was sitting on her desk working on BOLOS for other teams.

McGee had phoned in to tell Gibbs that he was down in Abby's lab that the director assigned him to.

Gibbs walked into the bullpen and said his usual

"Dead marine. Grab your gear."

~

(Abby's lab)

Abby spun around on her wheel chair. Her and McGee were working on a project that had a lot to do with Mike Franks and Jenny Shepard.

It was top secret. And no one was to know about it.

Not even Gibbs.