Pt9

Ziva's POV

Did I do the wrong thing?

I'm so worried for Tony. I didn't want it this way. Is Abby ok? Is McGee ok? Is Gibbs ok? I had so many questions. Would I make it out and rediscover my love for Tony?

At this point I had no clue.

*earlier that morning*

I walked straight ahead eyeing the man with the laptop. I was going unnoticed but I could sense that he knew I was there. I walked straight behind him. Rule #9 never go anywhere without a knife. I grabbed it and heaved it through his arm. He screamed. His backup team was across the road and came running. Grabbed me and hid me in the ally. I tried to punch them. But they held my legs. I knew going out might mean my life, but I never thought that I would be tortured and captured by some of my old co-workers.

Abby's POV

When I saw Tony sign that I felt so happy. He nodded and I nodded back. I felt the guard look at me.

"What are you nodding for? Huh?" He screamed in my ear. I saw Tony look away. But I knew he was watching.

I got taken into a storage unit. And thrown in-literally, thrown. It was dark and scary. I had a lot of time to think anyway. I drifted off thinking about Tony, when he will come. And what's going to happen with Ziva, me and McGee.

Sorry it's been soooooo long but I was in DC and... IT WAS AWESOME!

Votes? Thanks for 120 reads!