Love Is Not Permitted A NCIS Fan Fiction

Love is Not Permitted PT1

*BOOM*

Tony's POV

I looked over at Ziva. She was shot, and so was Gibbs. The bullet had gone through both of them and was headed right towards me. I felt it pierce my leg.

"Gahh!" I fell. I see the crowd running and people calling the police. I blacked out.

McGees POV.

"God!!!!!! NO!!!" Abby screamed at the top of her lungs. She ran to Gibbs. It had passed through his clavicle.

"He's in critical condition!!" Ducky yelled to the paramedics.

I run to Tony. He's unconscious. I jog to Ziva it passed through her shoulder, she was still breathing and conscious.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"It's f-fine" she sat up. She looked at Tony.

"Tony!" She crawled over. The paramedics were all around

"Take care of him." I grabbed his arm.

"McGee can I talk to you?" Ziva asked me.

"Uh of course, Ziva." I wasn't used to talking to her, her and Tony were the ones who talked really. I mean she didn't run after me in the men's room.

Ziva's POV

I will admit. I'm scared I'm sitting in the back of the church being bandaged. I had lost something. I can't recall anything really. I only remember that I was getting married. To DiNozzo.

"McGee, I...... Can't... Understand......the feelings inside of me. I lost a spark, it's like right where the bullet hit. It took the spark out of me."

Tony's POV

"What? Happened...." I sat up. My leg was bandaged I quickly stood up and limped out to the door way.

"Where's my wife!?"

"Sir you need to lie down. You have been shot."

"I'm NCIS. I'm fine. Where's my wife!?"

"She's right here." Ziva stepped out around the the corner.

Her arm was bandaged nothing severe.

"Ziver!" I limped over to her.

"Tony!" She ran.

I hugged her. Not too tight.

"Tony, I need to tell you something."

"Yes, Sweetcheeks?"

"The people who shot us. They're Mossad. I have to go to Israel. It's serious Tony."

I knew this would happen. When I finally get to the marriage part. It ends.

"I know Zee. I still love you."

"That's what I wanted to say. Tony, I want to... Uh stop the relationship. Not forever just now."

"You said-"

"I know what I said. Something permanent. But I- I want something. Something more. Goodbye DiNozzo."

I felt my whole life down.

"Ziva. At lo levad. You NEVER forget that."

"I won't." And with that, she turned the corner.