Love Is Not Permitted PT4

McGees POV

I couldn't believe this was happening. Oh my gosh. This was horrible. The girl I've always wanted is walking out the door and I'm standing here like a complete idiot. She must be thinking I'm standing her up. But I wasn't. I had to tell her that I was trying to pull away. *bring bring bring* I heard my stupid phone.

It was Delilah. I had to answer it but I didn't want to.

"Delilah now is NOT the time to talk. I'm busy." I yelled into the phone.

"Timmy, baby. Why? I thought you loved me."

Oh Lord why?!?! I cried in my head.

"Delilah, I can't be dating two people at a time. I don't want to date you. And that's it! You hear me??" I hung up and immediately deleted her number. I scurried out the door in hope of reaching Abby in time. She was already backing out in her bright red car. Uh.... Too late. I turned around and saw Delilah's red hair turn the corner to the door. Our eyes met. And she glared at me. I seemed to be getting that alot lately.

Tony's POV

My leg was getting better so they signed me out of the hospital. When I got home. I had seen the maid had left a note

"Remember, Tony when you said anytime we could go on a date? Well, I would love to either when you get home from the hospital, or anytime!"

Love, Anna

I didn't want stupid Anna to go on a date with me! Didn't she know I WAS getting married?! I decided to call McProbius.

"Hey man. Could you trace somethin for me?" I asked with my laptop in hand.

"Yeah. I got it for you. She's in Berlin again."

"How did you know I was looking for her?"

"Trust me. I just knew Tony." He hung up and I skyped her

When it said connecting my heart leaped.

"Tony!? Why are you calling me? I'm in Berlin! I can't talk."

"Ziva. Just tell me why you didn't tell me. Where you were going." I felt my heart break all over again.

"Tony. I'm trying to protect you. And McGee and Abby. And especially ME! Mossad is terrorizing Everyone over here. Please. I need to go."

"Ziva, just tell me where you are going now. So I won't worry."

She seemed to hesitate.

"I'm going to Paris again. They have staked out a sight where they are filming everything you guys are doing there!! That's why it's not safe to be talking to me." She yelled in a whisper.

I looked around the room.

"Ok, Ziver. Just be careful. Please. For your little hairy butt."

She laughed and smiled.

"I will." She leaned up to the camera screen and kissed it. I kissed it back.

"Love you Zee."

"Love you Tony." And with that she ended our call.