스물둘

like a beautiful, old movie.

꒰ chanhee. ꒱

"do you know where zimi could be?" his question bothered me all the way home.

right, she wasn't present at the last classes earlier.

the thought of her being hurt and in pain haunted me.

i decided to go to the company building. luckily, i just saw mrs. park walking by.

"mrs. park! did you see zimi here?" i asked. she then shook her head. "i don't think she went here today, why?"

i just shook my head and thanked her.

is she still at school?

i looked down at my wrist. "yeah, right, i'm not wearing a watch." i slapped my own face and fished out my phone from my pockets.

17:32.

it's already late..

nonetheless, i still made my way to the school campus.

"hey, kid! we'll be closing the school gates now!" one of the guards yelled and tried to stop me.

"sorry! i left something in the classroom!" i yelled back and ran in the school building.

i arrived at our classroom and saw two bags. zimi's and younghoon's..

younghoon is probably searching for her too.

i ran over to the now dark hallways. since i can't see clearly, i turned on my phone's flashlight and continued looking for the two.

i just wanted to see zimi safe..

when i heard familiar sobs nearby, i turned off the flashlight of the phone.

zimi's just close by.

i walked towards the clinic and hid by the door.

i took a peek inside,

immediately regretting it.

even though it was dark, i could see them, kissing.

heartbroken, torn, and looking hopeless now, i felt tears build up my eyes.

wait, why am i crying? i don't even know if i liked zimi or not.

she was just my friend, and i was just her friend too.

she likes younghoon, younghoon likes her, and i.. like her too.

but yeah, younghoon was the one meant for her. not me.

i don't understand how i liked her, how and when did i start to.

maybe, when she toured me around? when she played the piano? when she amazed me? when i saved her from jiyoon? when i comforted her? when she listened to my life story? when she helped me find my dad?

...i guess i really have many reasons to like her.

but i guess it's goodbye now, the girl i first liked.

i walked away, exiting the building with tears gently streaming down my face.

"did you find what you were looking for?" the guard asked.

he was then surprised when he saw my face with tears. i just walked pass him.

"i guess i was just looking for nothing.." i whispered to myself.

°

[ a/n: ]

BEST BOY CHANHEE.