여섯

don't act like you don't know when you do.

꒰ zimi. ꒱

"you show mr. choi around the school." ms. oh demanded.

show who around the what?

i just looked at her, clueless.

she then sighed & pointed at a student. oh, the new dude?

"show mr. choi around the school during break time. got it?" (by theboyz) she said, almost glaring into my soul.

bruh, i have so many more important things to do & u want me to show him around??

instead of protesting, i stayed quiet and nodded.

"good."

°

the bell rang, indicating it's break time.

i ignored the noisy asses of my classmates & just wrote some things for my song at my notebook.

"hey, lala, you coming with us at the cafeteria?" hyunjae asked but i shook my head. "okay then.." the bermuda triangle then left.

i sighed in relief to myself when i was sure that i was finally alone in the quiet, peaceful, classroom. no one would disturb me-

"excuse me?"

i jolted up when a sudden voice spoke. i thought i was alone?!

"oops, sorry if i startled you.." the owner of the voice then giggled.

i looked up to see the new student. who was he again? mr. choi?

"oh, you're mr. choi, right?" i asked. but damn tho, his face is prettier than mine. i guess he was a princess in his past life while i was just a rock that people step on.

he chuckled. "choi chanhee. i already introduced myself to the whole class earlier."

"ah, okay..?"

it was then awkward.

"so.. will you show me around..?" he asked & broke the silence. i quickly nodded and stood up.

°

after showing him around the right wing of the building, i was already tired.

break time period doesn't have enough time to show the whole damn school to this guy.

"you looked knocked out. how about let's just continue at dismissal?" chanhee spoke. i nodded. i couldn't agree more.

i turned my back at him & started walking away, back to our classroom.

"w-wait!" i heard footsteps from behind. chanhee then caught up to me. oh right- i forgot we're classmates..

"what's your name? i didn't get to ask you that earlier since you kept talking.." he spoke.

"lai zimi." i simply said and entered the classroom, which is now filled with students again.