일곱

you're not the man i wanted right now.

꒰ chanhee. ꒱

i just transferred at this school at seoul from jeonju.

everything was a pain in the ass. i just wanted to be an idol yet my grandma said i should make my grades high before doing that.

it's break time right now & this ms. lai girl should be showing me around this unfamiliar place but she was busy writing something at her notebook.

now that the other students left the room, i decided to approach her- even tho she's supposed to approach me.

"excuse me?" i spoke to get her attention. she then jolted up. i admit, that was cute lmao

"oops, sorry if i startled you.." i giggled at her.

she looked up at me and took some time to scan my face.

"oh, you're mr. choi, right?" she asked. mr. choi? sounds like a professor lol

"choi chanhee. i already introduced myself to the whole class earlier." i awkwardly chuckled.

"ah, okay..?"

silence engulfed us in the classroom. i can seriously play the crow part from awkward silence by skz omfg─

"so.. will you show me around..?" i asked to break the suffocating silence. she then nodded and stood up.

we exited the classroom & she started talking about the rooms and offices.

her explanations are pretty good but she lazily says it. she also says how would i feel at that room & some.. tips..??

"and this is the restroom. pink door for the girls and blue for the boys. if you're gay, it matters if you chopped that off already or not─"

"i'm not gay and let's move on. i know what i would feel in the restroom." i cut her off.

she then moved on & started talking about the theatre room.

i just watched her weird hand gestures but eventually turned my gaze to her eyes.

she had eyebags if you look closely. is she really okay or is she just an insomniac

"hey, stop staring at me like that. i'm mingled already." she snapped her fingers infront of my face.

"i didn't say i like you or something. why are you suddenly saying your mingled." i laughed.

"moving oooon.."

time skip pls>>

break time was already over. and she successfully showed me the right side of the building.

"you looked knocked out. how about let's just continue at dismissal?" i said. she nodded. i guess she might be a brutally honest kind of girl.