스물하나

a miraculous story.

꒰ younghoon. ꒱

dismissal finally came and yet lala still isn't present. her bag was the only one present.

i became worried sick.

"do you guys have any idea where zimi could be?" i asked the two who were just packing up their things.

"nope." "yeah, me too."

i bit my lower lip. i have a bad feeling..

just then, i saw chanhee about to go out the classroom. but before he do, i called out to him.

"hey, chanhee!" i stood up from my seat and ran to him. he turned around and raised a brow at me. "what?"

"do you know where zimi could be?" i asked.

he furrowed his eyebrows and shrugged. "maybe she went to the company building..?"

i just nodded and he walked away.

but why did she leave her bag??

i then heard laughs from a distance.

"she deserved it."

"right? i hope she rots in there."

"oh, she will."

"no one cares about her anyways."

i overheard the girls.

wait, aren't those jiyoon and her sidekicks?

°

"hey younghoon, aren't you going home with us?" juyeon asked. i shook my head.

"i'll wait for lala here and we'll walk home together." i answered. they nodded and left.

hours passed by but zimi still hasn't showed up.

"right? i hope she rots in there." i recalled what jiyoon said.

shit, did she lock up lala somewhere?

at that thought, i immediately stood up & walked around the empty hallways.

the orange rays of the sun seeped through the windows as the sun was slowly descending.

i heard a security guard coming my way and hid at a classroom so i won't get caught.

when i was sure the guard passed by and was far enough, i went out and continued my search.

nightfall came and i didn't give up. i tried calling her phone but it can't reach it.

"lala?!" i yelled, hoping for a response. but the only response i heard was the echo of my own voice down the dark corridors.

"lala?!" i tried, and tried.

i stopped running for a moment & panted.

'i won't give up.' i kept repeating in my head over and over again.

just like a miracle, i heard a groan from a room.

i turned my head to see the unused classroom of our school.

"lala?" i banged on the door.

"it's me, younghoon!" i yelled.

there wasn't any response but i heard soft hiccups inside. was she crying?

i tried opening the door but it was locked. i need the keys but i obviously don't know where is it.

this has to be opened by force then.

i threw my body to the wooden door in order to open it. it didn't bust open at the first time but i kept going, no matter how painful it is.

i regained my strength and threw my body for the last time and it finally busted open.

i then saw zimi lying down the floor, scars all over her body and shivering because of the cold temperature of the room.

i ran to her and took of my blazer, wrapping it around her shoulders.

i hugged her. "what happened?" i asked in a whisper.

i heard her sob in my shoulders and hugged me back.

"did jiyoon do this to you?" i asked. she didn't say anything but nodded.

"shh.. don't cry. you're with me now. let's go to the clinic and treat your wounds and scars." i carried her bridal style and hurried to the clinic, which is not that far from here, thankfully.

i placed her down the bed and searched for some bandages or anything necessary.

after treating her wounds, i sat beside her and wiped her tears away.

"look, you should've just informed us at the gc.. you don't have to keep it! what if you starve there??"

"..i don't want to be a burden.."

"you are not. taking care of you is one of our responsibilities too.. you're our friend." i hugged her again.

we stayed quiet, and the only thing i could hear was my heart beating loudly.

i was relieved to have her in my arms, safe.

we both pulled away and i cupped her cheeks, both of us staring at each other's eyes.

it was dark in the clinic, yet i could see somekind of shine in her eyes, like stars in the night sky.

without knowing it, i started to lean closer.

i could feel butterflies in my stomach, and it was great to feel it. because i only feel butterflies when i'm with zimi.

not long after,

we got our first kiss.

°

[ a/n: ]

IM SCREAMING BCS OF THAT^ CAN YALL SCREAM WITH ME AHHHHHHHABJAKDN