여덟

don't look at me like that,

꒰ zimi. ꒱

WATCHMEWHIP
•online

zimiturner
whatchu gonna do with a big fat butt

junglesurvivor
wIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE

JHYUNJERK
wtf

ppanghoney
hows da song goin

zimiturner
idk

zimiturner
kinda well??

JHYUNJERK
u only have 2 weeks left gurl its almost oNe mOnTH

zimiturner
im working hard okay

ppanghoney
just dont stress out urself thooo

zimiturner
aight aight.

°

i entered the cafeteria & was nudged aside by someone.

i looked at the person.

"oh, look! it's lai zimi." the bitch smirked. yoo jiyoon.

her sidekicks then laughed. wtf?

"look here, snake. whatever song you're writing sucks. do you really think you could impress younghoon?" she pointed at me.

the students that was present in the cafeteria then turned their attention to us.

thankfully, younghoon and the other isn't here to witness this.

"i know you like younghoon. the way that you're so clingy around him. you disgust me." lmao bitch, are you talking about yourself??

"he will never like you. do you know why? because he's mine." she harshly grabbed my chin to look at her eyes. "mine."

she then pushed me, resulting for me to stumble. but before i fall down to my ass, someone caught me from behind.

"hey, what the fuck are you doing?!" the guy yelled at jiyoon. she just scoffed & walked away with her minions.

"are you okay?" chanhee grabbed both of my shoulders & looked at me with worried eyes.

"yeah.." i muttered.

"what?"

"i said, i'm alright." i shoved his hands off my shoulders & walked out the cafeteria, leaving him there.

i ran to the rooftop as tears started building up my eyes. her words got into me.

"whatever song you're writing sucks."

"do you really think you could impress younghoon?"

i fell on my knees and wept. it sucks. almost a month of hard work down to drain.

i leaned back on the rooftop's door and sobbed quietly as i can so no one could hear me.

there was then a knock on the door i'm leaning at. i quickly sat straight & wiped my tears.