XXX

After a few minutes of being out of it, Taehyung started to wake up. The two had put Taehyung on his back and so Taehyung woke up looking at the sky. It was hazy and dizzy for a moment before Namjoon and Hoseok came into view. "Hey oh my god, you scared me!" Namjoon helped Taehyung up while Taehyung held onto Hoseok tightly. "W-What happened?" Taehyung became a little confused but then saw the lady rushing out with a cup of water and a wet cloth.

"Crap- crap did I cause you trouble? I'm so sorry. I'm... I'm a wow. I'm a mess. I'm a big mess right now. Big big mess." Taehyung laughed at his own words as she patted the cloth on Taehyung's face. "Poor boy. You've been so focused on this mate thing you forgot to take care of yourself. You're burning up and lips are dry, very dry. Here, water yourself." She tipped the cup towards Taehyung who's eyes widened but he didn't get a chance to do anything as she was forcing Taehyung to gulp down the water. Although water yourself did make him feel like a flower.

Though that definitely made Taehyung feel better. The cool breeze on his damp face was an amazing feeling as he was being sat down in the van. "I'm okay. I'm fine it just. It all just hit me at once all the shit I've been through and emotions and I just... I couldn't handle it anymore." Taehyung grabbed the water bottle Namjoon passed him. Taking a quick sip, Taehyung looked at the lady and sighed. "Again, I'm so sorry ma'am it's-"

"Yuan. My name is Yuan. Don't apologize. Take care of yourself now okay? You got this. You're a strong boy, I can tell." She caressed Taehyung's cheek while still pressing the cloth against his forehead. Taking a minute before removing the cloth. "Have a nice trip, okay?" She looked at everyone in which they nodded. There Taehyung sat back and sighed. Shutting the door and waiting for the two others to get in. When they did, they looked back at Taehyung.

Taehyung could only chuckle and put up a yolo sign with his hands. Not really knowing how to go about the situation and playing it off as a joke was much more comforting right now. Namjoon scoffing while starting up the vehicle and Hoseok laughing. "We're all just fucked up aren't we?" Hoseok asked Taehyung who nodded. There they had a fit of laughter for a bit while Namjoon looked at Hoseok oddly but then kept his eyes on the road. Stopping at a gas station, the two got out while Taehyung stayed in the vehicle since they didn't want to 'risk' Taehyung collapsing again.

Taehyung sat there waiting for his friends before his phone started ringing. Noticing it was a random number he was hesitant to answer but thought it could be something important so he answered. "Hi, is this Kim Taehyung?" A female was heard on the other side of the line. Taehyung hummed in response although the voice sounded a bit familiar. Like he heard it before but he wasn't sure who it was. "Great uhm, this is Nari. Jungkook's mate. You're pretty hard to find you know that?" Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Oh.. I... Uhm sorry?" Taehyung felt shaky after knowing who phoned him. "Alright well, I guess I'll just get to the point." She clicked her tongue while walking back and forth in her apartment. "Jungkook is in love with you and you're probably in love with him. I know your guys' history and that's great you guys are great but." Her voice was nothing but mean the whole time which scared Taehyung, scared Taehyung a lot actually cause every word that she said was shocking.

"But he's my mate. Jeon Jungkook is my mate and it would be greatly appreciated if you told Jungkook that he should stick with his fated mate. You're everything for Jungkook and I get that. I get you too are everything to each other but it's different now. You guys are grown and that's my mate. I don't know about you but I've waited my whole life for him. I imagined my life with him already and... he wants you." Taehyung could hear her trying not to cry.