XXXVI

Taehyung let Jungkook have his space though while he drank with Jimin by the bar. "He's so fucking hot..." Jimin stared at his fiancé dancing with their friends. "Very..." Taehyung breathed out while taking a sip of the mixed drink Jimin got him. "Hold up... what?!" Jimin looked at Taehyung with knitted eyebrows. "What?" Taehyung asked. "Did you call my mans hot?" Jimin asked Taehyung who scoffed.

"What? I mean... he is but Jungkook... damn Jungkook is hot." Taehyung made sure to emphasize the 'hot' before he then hummed which very much sounded like a low moan to Taehyung who coughed just to cover himself. "I was about to rock your shit Taehyung." Jimin shook his head before taking a sip of his drink before spitting some of it out when hearing Taehyung. "I wish Jungkook would rock my shit."

Taehyung's eyes widened when he realized he said that out loud. Jimin was laughing though. "What the fuck Taehyung- I- what the fuck." Jimin pushed the boy who started to laugh out of embarrasment. "Shut up! It's the alchohol speaking I swear!" Taehyung grabbed onto Jimin's arm as they laughed. Though through all the laughter, Taehyung locked eyes with Jungkook. The once soft and playful orbs were now dark and mischievious. It didn't last long though because the laughter died down and Taehyung was now feeling like Jungkook was telling him to behave in some sort of way though it felt nice knowing Jungkook had that control over him.

[M]

With a smug smirk, Jungkook downed the rest of his cup and got back to his friends with a normal smile like as if nothing happened. "Give me your keys." Taehyung finished Jimin's shot and sucked in a breath while holding out his hand. "What? No!" Jimin held onto his back pocket where it held his keys to the vehicle since he forgot to hand them back to Hoseok. "Jimin." Taehyung clicked his tongue and looked Jimin dead in the eyes. "You must know how good it is to have sex right? Well I haven't felt that good in a year. A year Jimin. My boyfriend is right there looking as hot as ever and I want sex. I want sex with my boyfriend right now so please, please give me your keys and I promise I'll... I won't make a mess or leave a mess okay?"

Jimin looked at Taehyung in pure shock. Okay... never thought Taehyung would say those words but he was desperate so with disgust that Taehyung would be having sex with Jungkook in his and Yoongi's car... he handed them over. "I need more drinks." Jimin sighed and turned to the bartender. Taehyung smiled and hugged Jimin. "Thank you thank you thank you." He said while hugging Jimin and just like that he hurried over to Jungkook. The younger boy already had his eyes on Taehyung though from the moment he hugged Jimin.

Taehyung bit his lip while stopping beside Jungkook who looked elsewhere and took a sip of his drink. Gulping, Taehyung grabbed onto Jungkook's arm and leaned in to whisper in his ear. "I know I said some stupid things but... I want to show you that I don't see you as just my best friend. Let me show you..." Taehyung let his hand fall down and nudge just against Jungkook's crotch before he brought his hand back up. Alcohol made Taehyung way too bold.

Jungkook choked up his drink he was trying to swallow before clearing his throat. Giving himself a second before grabbing Taehyung's hand. Taking that as a yes, Taehyung smiled and swayed their hands before pulling Jungkook along. Though he did stumble here and there through the crowd. Once they were outside, Jungkook stopped Taehyung. "Where are we going?" He asked slowly since he was trying not to slurr his words. "I'm not going to show you in the bathroom. That's gross." Taehyung held onto Jungkook's hand and dangled the car keys in his other hand.

Jungkook looked at the car keys before gulping. Taehyung hummed and walked his two fingers up from Jungkook's stomach to his collarbone. "You wanted sex didn't you? I want to show you how much I love you so.." Jungkook's breath hitched as he closed his eyes for a moment but reopened them to look at Taehyung. "I want sex but only if you want it too. I don't-" Jungkook felt like he was slurring so he recollected himself. "I don't want me wanting to have sex to-"