EPILOGUE

It's been a year now since the couple started their life together. Finally moved in together, loving each other endlessly through the days but there was just one thing missing from their lives. Since Jungkook and Taehyung decided they wanted kids, they've been trying. Of course they were letting fate do its thing and if they ended up pregnant then they ended up pregnant right? So they waited.. month after month for Taehyung to become pregnant but it never came and it didn't discourage them but now it's been months since they've been trying.

Taehyung knew why it was so hard though. It was upsetting that it had to be this way but he knew that Jungkook was his second chance which meant it would be harder to conceive pups. Though Taehyung did suppress his baby fever with the new addition to their group. Jimin and Yoongi had a rough pregnancy. First being that Yoongi lost his grandmother just months before their little girl was born and second... because of losing his grandmother he went into a state of depression that caused complications with the birth.

Park Yejin was born a premature baby weighing five pounds and two ounces. Also being born two months earlier than she should have been. It was a rollercoaster for Yoongi and Jimin but when their little girl entered the world... everything just felt okay again. Especially for Yoongi since he did really want to have his baby girl in his hands. Not how he wished it could have gone but nonetheless he had his family and friends with him through it all.

"And don't warm her milk up in the microwave. Always use a mug with hot water. Check on it a few times by squeezing some milk onto your hand or arm." Yoongi looked at Taehyung who was getting Yejin out of her car seat. Jungkook smiling at the two before he looked at Yoongi and nodded. "We did this once before Yoongi. Don't worry okay? We got this. Go enjoy a night out." Jungkook grabbed the bag from Yoongi who huffed out and hurried to Taehyung's side to kiss his baby girl.

Meanwhile, Jimin came out of the bathroom and fixed his shirt as he entered the living room to see Taehyung cradling Yejin in his arms with Yoongi pressing a kiss onto the top of Yejin's head. "Did he tell you about the bottles?" Jimin asked Jungkook who scoffed. These two boys had no faith in Jungkook and Taehyung making bottles apparently. "Yes Park Jimin, Yoongi told us everything to do, again." Jungkook leaned on the couch and Jimin laughed a bit before rubbing Jungkook's shoulder after a bit.

"You're gonna be the same exact way whenever you and Taehyung bring a pup into this world. I thought we would be cool parents but then Yejin came out and... all I wanna do is protect her and keep her safe. If the means telling you what to do each and every time you take care of her then sorry but that's how it is." Jimin shrugged after speaking and Jungkook only stared at Jimin while he tried not to laugh. Looking away and placing the tip of his fingers on his forehead while looking elsewhere with a scrunched nose.

"What's with that look?" Jimin knitted his eyebrows together as Jungkook then opened his eyes and started to laugh. "You sounded like my father for a moment I just had to remind myself who lives beneath the father Jimin." Jimin sighed at Jungkook's words but then made a disgusted face. "Did you just... okay just because I'm a dad-" Jungkook walked off from Jimin and waved him off. Jimin making a fist as he followed Jungkook in which Jungkook only laughed and hurried off from Jimin who was about to scold the living daylights out of Jungkook.

Yoongi watched the boys alongside Taehyung who giggled and sat on the couch to hold Yejin comfortably. "I'll take good care of her okay? Now shoo, this is my time with her." Taehyung shooed away Yoongi who watched from afar after walking off. A small pout evident as he looked at Taehyung who laughed a bit. "Jimin, take your husband and leave." Taehyung looked at Jimin who was in a headlock from Jungkook. The two boys looking confused before Jungkook let go of Jimin and Jimin fixed his hair while snarling at Jungkook.