XXXIV

"I can't believe it." Jimin looked at Taehyung and Jungkook who sat together. Jungkook having his arm around Taehyung's waist and holding him close. "I can't fucking believe it." Yoongi hit Jimin's arm from his words. "Shut up and believe it." Yoongi blurted which had the two, Jungkook and Taehyung, laughing. "Yeah uh... it's hard to believe for us too. You know I just... we all drifted because of me and Jungkook. Though right now it's just..." Taehyung shrugged.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung with a smile before pecking his cheek. "Right now is where we want to be. I can't speak for Taehyung but I've missed you guys. Maybe not so much Jimin because he gets on my nerves but I still managed to miss him too." Jungkook rolled his eyes before Jimin tossed a pillow at him. "Haha very funny. The important thing is that we're all together again... I think." Jimin looked at Hoseok and Namjoon.

Taehyung gasped lightly while his jaw dropped but at the same time he looked at Namjoon and Hoseok who kind of just sat there looking at everyone. "Wait... what?" Jungkook asked since he hasn't been in contact with anyone from the day they all drifted apart. Taehyung patted Jungkook's thigh and leaned on the boy. "I forgot you didn't know uh well... these two are mates and Namjoon is involved with one guy but also involved with Hoseok because Hoseok doesn't know how to stay through the bad times instead he runs so Namjoon is making sure he isn't choosing the wrong person? Something along the lines." Taehyung said all in one breath.

"Wow... spot on." Hoseok nodded as Jungkook processed the whole thing. "You guys have a fucked up relationship." Jungkook still looked very confused but Yoongi laughed. "You're one to talk." Jungkook opened his mouth but stopped. Well shit... Yoongi got him there. So all he did was nod. "At least we ended up together." He hinted to Namjoon and Hoseok who chuckled. Namjoon bit his lip before raching out for Hoseok's hand in which Hoseok grabbed onto Namjoon's hand. "And so did we." They looked at their friends.

"I told you!" Taehyung said excitedly while pointing at Hoseok who rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, you were right. There's one thing Namjoon forgot to tell us though." Hoseok looked back at Namjoon who gritted his teeth together and breathed in. "Okay well... uh. I wasn't seeing anyone else actually. Or I was but they found their mate and I still wanted Hoseok to be sure about us so... I carried that on knowing very well even if I were to see this other guy, Hoseok would always be my choice." Namjoon cleared up.

"For a moment he made me feel good but Hoseok makes me feel like the only person in the world so no doubt I would choose him. I just wanted to make sure he chooses me even when he's in the state of mind about us and overthinking shit. Apparently Hoseok and Taehyung have that in common." Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Screw you." he mumbled out in which Jungkook laughed a bit, kissing Taehyung's neck.

"I thought Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship was complicated." Yoongi rubbed his temples from the information Namjoon explained. It took him a minute to gather all his thoughts. "Okay so we're all together. Like... just a year ago we were all friends besides Jimin and I and now..." Yoongi looked at everyone who was seated with their mates. A gummy smile made its way onto his face. "Who knew this would be us." Yoongi sat back and leaned into Jimin.

Taking Yoongi's words in, Jungkook looked at Taehyung. The happiness was really starting to sink in. This boy in front of him is his mate, all his for years and years until they're grey and old. "Let's get matching tattoo's." Jungkook blurted out to Taehyung who was taken back a bit. Adjusting how he was sitting, Taehyung looked at Jungkook. "Matching tattoo's?" He asked out of curiousity. Not sure why Jungkook would want such a thing so suddenly.