Chapter 6

Shadow P.O.V

I awoke as the sun came up. I was still lying next to Ross while he slept peacefully. His chest rising and falling with each breath. I stretch and yawn. Shaking away my sleepiness. My stomach was empty and growling. I got up from my spot and padded to the edge of the bed.
Mission no.1: get off the bed.

I looked down. "Well I give up." I mumble. It was to high and I would easily hurt myself. Jumping was not an option. I looked back at Ross. Waking him would be the best option. I skip over to Ross and climb onto his chest. I sit and watch him before i nuzzle his cheek. "Wake up sleepy. I'm hungry." I complain. His eyes flicker open. "Shadow." He groaned. I sniff his face. Telling him to wake up. He laughs and picks me up. Sitting me on the floor. "Alright I'm up. I'm up!" He laughs. "It's about time!" I say as I run up to his door. Butting it with my head. He gets out of bed and opens his door. "Go on then." I smiled. I bark and run out. Skittering all over the floor. I run into the kitchen and find Trott with a cup of tea. I stop running and walk up to him. He looks down. "Sleep well fuzz ball?" He asked. I tilt my head to the side. "I can't talk you know that right?" I question. He just smiles. "Yup. You know." I mutter. Then Smith walks in. I bark and run up to him. Running around his legs. He laughs. "Good day to you to." I bark and stop running. Feeling dizzy. I wobble over to my bed and lie down. "She's still sleepy." Trott laughed. I roll my eyes and sit up. Showing them that I'm not tired. I'm a pedigree Border Collie. I'm bred for energy. They smile at me. I give them my best puppy smile. I know I'm going to be happy here.

***two hours later***

Ross carried me into their work place. It's a big building that goes by the name of Yogtowers. He wanted me to meet all his friends and go onto a live stream. What's a live stream? Before we went into a room he put me down and clipped on a lead to my small blue collar. I bark and tug at it. Eager to get inside. I can hear voices. New voices. And i want to meet them. Ross pulls at my leash. "Slow down girl! You'll get inside." He laughed. I stop tugging and stand still. Looking up at him. My tongue lolling out my mouth as I take a break. Trott chuckles and opens the door. I try to run in but my lead restricts me. "Damn this lead." I mutter as I walk in with Ross behind me. I look around the room at all the new and familiar faces. Thank god for Kenny showing me who they are. I look around and try to remember who was who. "Hannah. Lewis. Simon. Sjin or Paul. Duncan. Kim. Martyn. Kaeyi. Nilesy." I listed. I looked up at a new face. He wore a baseball cap and a smug look. Not a self centred smug look. But just a smug look. "Who on earth are you?" I question as I back away. "Hey Sips!" Ross smiled. "Hey mate!" The man with a strong Canadian accent called Sips said as they shook hands. Sips bent down to look at me. "When did you get him?" He asked as he tapped my nose. I wrinkle my nose and sneeze. "I got her yesterday." Ross corrected him. He chuckles. "Oops. What's her name?" He asked picking me up. "Shadow." Ross told him as he unclipped my leash. I bark and chew on his arm lightly. "AWWWWWW!!! Shadow is such a cute name!" A voice squealed. I shake my head as my ears rang like bells. I looked up to see Simon. The one who squealed. He took me from Sips and held me in front his face. I licked his noes and he smiled. I bark happily and wag my tail. This was gonna be a blast!

A/N
Sorry for the lack of updates. I will try and update more. But no promises.
PA❄