What

Joe's POV

Last night was terrible, I kept tossing and turning and I couldn't sleep at all. This is mutiny. I finally fell asleep around 4:20 am, and I feel like I only slept for 3 hours.

I cracked an eye open, trying to ignore the rays of sunshine poking through my bedroom curtains. I checked my phone, it's 2:13 pm right now, kill me.

Why didn't Caspar wake me up? That little...

I groggily made my way downstairs, finding Caspar chilling on the couch. I smacked him upside the head as I made my way past him, he looked shocked before he realized it was me.

"Ow! What was that for?" He whined.

"You didn't wake me up! It's nearly 3:00 and the party starts at 5:00 pm in case you've forgotten!" I retorted.

He scoffed, "I'm not your alarm clock."

"And I'm not your's either, but it's still alright for you to use me as one."

Hypocrite.

He smirked smugly, "So what do you want for lunch, Joe?"

"I haven't had breakfast yet."

"But it's too late now, isn't it?"

"Shut up."

I ran my hand through my hair and walked towards the kitchen, looks like I'm gonna have coffee and...

And what? I looked around.

Aha! I found a blueberry muffin in the pantry, perfect. I prepared my coffee, brewing it to it's upmost perfection. I ate quickly and went upstairs to get dressed.

When I finished prepping, I came back down the stairs and ran into Caspar. I missed a step and fell to my doom. I braced myself for the impact of the cold, unforgiving, wooden floor. The feeling of pain never came though. I opened my eyes to see Caspar, he caught me.

"Oh I was just gonna go looking for you," He said simply as if I almost didn't break my limbs on the stairs.

"Why?"

"Zoe and Alfie are here."

"Really? This early?"

He nodded, "Yeah, they said something about wanting to be here early because they'd feel guilty if we did all the work."

"We did it all together though," I point out.

He let me go and shrugged.

Just roll with it, Joe.

I went to the living room and wow, they were here.

"Joe!" Zoe yelled.

"Hi," Alfie said.

"Hey guys, why're you here so early?" I asked.

Alfie put his hand over his heart in mock-shock, "Do you not love us anymore, Joe?"

"No, no I don't."

Zoe laughed and gave me a hug.

"Are you ready to party?" Caspar asked excitedly.

"Hell yeah!" We all yelled.

"Gr-" Alfie was cut off by a sudden knock at the door.

We all looked at eachother, more guests?

"Oh wait! That's the pizza I ordered!" Zoe exclaimed.

I opened the door expecting to be greeted by the pizza-man or woman, but instead I found a smiling, and energetic-

_____________________________

Cliff-hanger, BETCH. That's right. I haven't updated in 2682635271892 years please forgive me for all I've done.

So I don't know if you heard about #closefcps but yeah, I live in Fairfax. When we went to school it was terrible, on January 6th. Over 150 accidents reported and 18 students hospitalized, 1 suffering serious trauma. So #closefcps trended worldwide on Twitter and it was #1 at one point. On January 7th we got a 2-hour delay. And today, January 8th we were supposed to have another 2-hour delay but it was just too much. Temperatures were dropping hella fast. It was like 10° at one point. Now it's 25°, and later it's supposed to be around 18°. So, WE MADE IT LMAO.

We made it on the news and even Buzzfeed. James DeFranco even tweeted about it. It's really cool because usually nothing happens in Virginia and how cool it was that the students banded together to protest. Some schools even had walk-outs.

One of the buses in my school got stuck in a ditch, and when a rescue bus came to aid, it also got stuck. Most of the buses nearly tipped over, only like 10 made it on time, keep in mind my school has like 25 buses. My teacher was 30 minutes late and our entire first period class was scattered all over A Hall. The last buses came around the middle of 3rd period.

So now it's Thursday and we've had 1 full day of school. Which is good for me because I'm on my period so yeah.

I have 2 new stories in the works,

- Spanish Class
- 》Rules of the Spectrum

I've been watching the Walking Dead and it's great. I also lost my book for school, Animal Farm so I'm in deep shit right now.

So thanks for readings shoutout to my homies who commented, y'all are the best!