Don't Make Me Reply In All Caps

(Joe's POV, duh)

"Joe."

"Joeeee."

"Listen here you lil-"

"I'm up, I'm up!" I cried out exasperatedly, covering my face with a pillow.

"We fell asleep here," Caspar explained.

"Really? You don't say," I said, voice muffled from under the pillow.

"No. You don't understand, we fell asleep here."

"And what the bloody hell is that supposed to mean? Wait, oh shit."

The others. We forgot about the others. What if they saw what happened? They'd never let us live it down.

I rolled off the bed in a panic. I motioned Caspar to follow me as I get off the floor and run towards the hallway.

"I've been expecting you," Troye's voice rang out as I came across the others, still sprawled out on the floor, sleeping soundly.

"Troye? What are you doing?" Caspar asked. "And why isn't anyone awake?"

I noticed that Jim and Louise left already. Jim probably had to take care of Tanya since she's sick and Louise must of had business to attend to.

"Maybe because it's merely nine in the morning, and what exactly were you two doing?" Troye grinned cheekily at our reactions. "You don't expect me to believe that you innocently left the sleepover to get a drink of water that by the way, never made it to Phil?"

Damn. He knows his shit.

"What are you Sherlock Holmes?" Caspar scoffed.

"No but this is elementary, my dear Watson."

"What do you mean?" I ask timidly, hoping he isn't about to say what I think he will.

"I know what you to did last night," Troye said, rubbing his neck. I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins.

"Listen, please don't tell anyone it just kinda happened," Caspar pleaded. "I'll do anything but please-"

"You two fucked!" Troye blurted out as though he's solved all of the world's mysteries.

"Wait, what? No! Of course we didn't, why would you even think that?!" I exclaimed.

"Troye, what even?" Caspar shouted.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" Dan cried out, extracting his arm from the small of Phil's back.

Oh. So they were cuddling. Huh.

"Stop screaming." Phil murmured.

Just then, Zoe rolled her eyes and propped up on her elbows. "What'd they do last night, Troye? Tell me, I wanna know!"

Caspar's jaw fell to the ground. "You've been awake this entire time?! And you didn't say anything?!"

"It's not like I could've. All I heard was the part about something about last night, then it got quiet and then, Caspar screamed," she countered.

"What happened? Did Joe prank someone again?" Marcus asked, suddenly rolled over on his belly and waiting for my response.

"N-no!" I sputtered out.

"Rest in pieces, my four hours of sleep," Alfie said.

"I'm so lost!" Phil declared.

Dan patted his back, "Since when are you not?"