Chapter 12 (Twelve)

Chapter 12 (Twelve)

They shoved me into their vehicle, forcing my body inside with my hand's behind my back in handcuff's. A police officer went to the other side of the car and sat on the right, I sat in the middle and the one who arrested me sat on the left. the motor started to run and we was moving. In this case i don't think i could really escape at any chance. It was quite uncomfortable in the car since i was being squashed by the police men.

"Why was you even out so late?" one of the officer's addressed me.

"I slept on the bus and couldn't get home because i didn't have money on my oyster card and all the buses had departed from the station" I explained.

"Oh. Well why would you try and steal a woman's baby? What are you? A kidnapper? At such a young age? you look 12."

"No I'm not a kidnapper. I just don't know what came to me. And actually i'm 13."

What was with all these questions. I knew they were officer's and all but if they continue to ask question's I won't give them an answer.

"You ever been to a police station before?" said another one of the police officer's.

"No."

"Well.. let's hope you enjoy it, Get out of the car we're here."

"Wow, that was quick!" I said amazed.

They pushed me toward's an office where only a chair and a table were placed.

I sat down on it, opening my leg's wide as my trouser's raised higher and higher. By the look's of it, it didn't seem like i was going to get out of here any sooner so I might as well of made the best of the time I had. I was really wide awake so I was definitely not going to sleep any time soon. 

"Excuse me, Can i get something to eat please?" I asked as my stomach rumbled. Clenching it harder and harder thinking it would make the pain go away which it clearly didn't.

"You should of thought about food before you committed such crime."

"Really ?!, Well can I at least use the toilet?"

"You should of thought about using the toilet before you committed such crime."

Argh! This police officer really started to get on my last nerves. 

"Well can i call someone then?"

"You should of thought about using the phone before you committed such crime."

"ARGH THAT'S IT!"

I jumped up grabbing the chair that I sat upon. Getting a grip firm, ready to throw it at the police officer as he pointed his gun straight at my forehead.

"Go on then ! Pull the trigger !" 

Although I might of sounded brave I was terrified within. My heart pumped hurriedly as my vein's felt as if they where shooting out of my forehead.

"Well go on then ! Pull the trigger !" I ordered.

"Look, just calm down. Put the chair down, and breathe in and out."

"I AM FUCKING CALM !"

"Well you don't seem it. Just bare with me."

I dropped the chair on the floor, as it made a loud bang vibrating the floor making the pencil's on the table slightly move. The officer put his gun back in his side pocket slowly dragging his feet towards me. I could hear him breathing in and out as his cold tuna breath hit the tips of my nostrils.

"You okay now?"

"Yeah, I don't know what came over me. I guess i've just been going through too much stress."

"It's okay. Just breathe in and out."

I obeyed his word's and started to breathe in and out. It didn't really make me feel any better but it did calm me down.

"So Ben the name is?"

"Yes. And may I know what yours is to?"

"The name's Sergeant Kirby."

"Fascinating." As I rolled my eyelids.

I looked around since their wasn't anything really to do. Only to turn to see the clock  on the smoothly plastered grey wall. Which seemed to be frozen or just second hand since it said 3:00am.

"What time is is officer?" I asked.

"It's 1:14am."

"Ok. Have you called my mum to let her know that i'm here?"

"Yes, she's aware. She should be here any minute now. Oh look here she comes now."

My mum came barging into the offices, not even giving the other officer's a way to sit down with their coffee and doughnuts. 

"Oh Ben, My Dear Ben."

"MUM!" I screamed. Pushing the officer out of my way nearly making his knobbly chair tilt to the other side.

"Oh I was so worried about you Ben, I thought I lost you. I love you so much Ben, keep that in mind." she cried. I could feel her tear drops on my cheek's, as well as her mascara. 

" I love you to mum."

Nearly the entire office confronted us. My mum was such in an awful state her bag's were hanging down to her cheek bones, hair al scruffy looking like it got caught by a vacuum cleaner or something. But I wasn't really surprised because normally it looked like a kitchen mop. You could tell she stayed up all night as well, she looked so tired as if she was on drugs. But none of this stopped my from hugging her tightly, gripping onto her flab on the of her waist.

                 " I hope your okay, By the way the school called."

"Oh gosh, what did they say?"

"Ben...You never told me you was getting bullied."

"AHH CRAP!" 

What do you think will happen next?