Chapter 11 (Eleven)

When is Ben ever going to have a good day?

NOTE : All chapter's are edited by @deesk118. Be sure to check out their profile (:.x

Chapter 11 (Eleven)

There was nothing i could really do, and i didn't want to walk in the rain either since it always got my hair long and straight. When i preferred it short and curly ! Also with no umbrella i had no hope. I stood inside  of the train station entrance just before the security guard told me to leave as they are closing. When they weren't going to close in probably an hours time !! Ahh what could i do? i wonder what my mum was probably thinking or doing right now? She's probably upset or celebrating since she carried me in her stomach for nine month's as if i even told her too !

In fact thinking about that i didn't even want to go home now, to that beast. A old lady near by was walking past, i decided to go up to her as old ladies are kind and generous. Well most of them.

 "Excuse me, do you know how to get to Leyton from here? All the buses  are gone and i can't take a train because i have no money." i frowned.

 "Oh, that's so sad. It's incredibly late as well, and you possibly couldn't walk too. Your poor little leg's would be weak. Let me see what i have in my hand bag.

She searched through her hand bag taking out her purse. Yes ! Finally. Only opening to give me all of her coppers and little 5p coins and 10p coins. 

"That's all i got young man, i hope it will be of help." she smiled. As her few teeth peeped out of her mouth.

I counted the pennies only to calculate £1.07 when i needed £2. But at least it was good enough she bothered to even help out. I really needed to get home though and i was starting to get really hungry. My belly rumbled really loudly as if  it was an audience in a football arena. I sat on the floor just in front of the train station. I don't know but for some reason people started to come towards me. Maybe they thought i was a young hobo. They began to throw pennies at me so i took of my shoe and placed it in front of me. As they continued to put the pennies inside of it. One kind gentelmen even put a £5 note in it. Wow maybe hobo life was good.

                     But it started not to be good when nearly everyone had disappeared and i was alone at the station. The cold winds brushed against my neck as the rain continued to fall. What was their to do? i was cold and upset. I missed my mum ! I wish I could just go back to when i was on the bus and just never slept. This was all my fault, I was responsible for everything that happened. I wanted to go home so badly, but the buses didn't start working till 7:00am i think and the trains didn't start working till 5:00am. I couldn't sit here for the rest of my life so something just had to be done !

   If it was going to get me involved with the police then so be it. Resting my head against the metal bar on at the train station gate entrance a woman and her little son happened to be walking over to what i think was to the car park. This was my time. Getting up quickly only to sweep the little boy of her hand. 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING? GIVE ME BACK MY SON!" She screamed with rage.

"Hahaha not if you don't give me all the money you have in your purse!" i threatened her.

What was i doing? why was a 13 year old boy like me holding a little baby boy for hostage? was i turning mental or something?

"Look i'm sorry i don't know what came up to me, here's your son."

"your crazy! i feel sorry for your mother, for her to give birth to such an ugly beast like you!" she took her baby as it cried towards her. Then picking up her phone.

"Hello.." she started to mumble something to the person at the other end of the phone.

"What are you doing?"

She hanged up the phone and placed it back in her hand bag, pulling her son closely towards her.

"I just called the police ass hole ! they should be here within seconds. If you ever try touching my baby again i'll make that bird poo on your head even more worse than how it is now."

"for your information it's actually a lump!"

"Well it look's like bird shit to me!"

"I'm aware" i said embarrassed.

I could hear police siren's as they whistled throw my ear drums creating a big vibration. 

"Holy crap!"

"Don't even bother running!" shouted one of the police men.

I breezed of not even having a clue of where i was. I made sure i ran at probably lightening speed nearly tripping over stones and twigs that were on the floor.

"He's getting away!" shouted another police man.

I looked back to see if they were coming. Which was only a really dumb mistake since it only slowed me down and made me bump into one of the pole's that were in the bus station.

"I got him i got him! Your under arrest little fella. We're taking you to the police station" said one of the officer's. I didn't bother trying to run away because he was so big and muscular. His chest looked as if it could be made out of iron.

What the hell have i gotten myself into? Hopefully it was nothing major. Ahh what was my mum going to think? What was Alice going to think? My life was gradually messing up all due to me. Maybe this was the time to call upon God and not only or favours.