Chapter 4 (Four)

Edited By @Deesk118. Check out their books! Really good writer & Editor (: x

Chapter 4 (Four)

"Ben, why aren't you in lesson yet? Did you run out of medicine, already?" Said Mrs Grappe

.Dang! Why wasn't this woman in her office?

"I thought you went to your office." I said, changing the subject.

"Yes, I did. But then you was caught on the CCTV cameras, so I came down here, to find you."

"Argh, curse you CCTV cameras!"

"Ok... Hurry along, what lesson are you meant to be in?"

"Science."

"Who's your science teacher? It's Mr Jackson, isn't it?"

I nodded my head. We walked along the empty halls and corridors, finally reaching the science lab. Through the transparent straight patterned glass, I could see Drake. God, kill me now. I'm not religious, I've just heard it before. I say it often, but don't really mean it. I'd rather not like to be born than to sit next to such a beast like that. I am agnostic, but my mum was christian. She always tried correcting me, when I was 'bad', but it's never my fault.

"Sorry to interrupt your class, Mr Jackson. Ben is late on my behalf, I do apologise. But it won't happen again. In you go Ben." She smiled.

She better wipe off that smile because I know for certain I'm smiling back. As soon as I walked towards my chair Drake turned around. My face went pink and the sweat started to form on my forehead. I started to get sweat patches on my armpits and back, too. I knew I should of brought my handkerchief, but I still needed to figure out my plan to at least get one month away from Drake and his posse and come back strong or just figure out why he bullies me in the first place.

"Ok, settle down guys! Today we are learning about, 'The Reproductive System'. Now does anybody know what the reproductive system is? Or what it does?"

Alice put up her hand as usual, even though people called her a nerd and such she just ignores their ignorant comments. Most of the people who said those things about her were her 'friends'. Alice and I had so much in common , that's probably why we're best friends.

"The Reproductive system is the process in which a male or female starts to reproduce. The males sperm and the females eggs are all apart of the reproducing. The eggs hold the baby. Is that right?"

"Of course it is. Now James can you give out the exercise books please? The ones on the shelf, just behind Rod."

He got up out of his seat and got the books off of the shelf. As he was going around he slammed the books on the table making a big thump. The book hit my arm since I had slouched on the table with my head on the table, facing Alice.

"Oh by the way it's one book between two people"

"WHAT?!!"

"Yes...do you have a problem with that? Because if you do, it can be resolved in detention for shouting out!" He said.

I couldn't bare to stay in this lesson. So I rested my head against the table, focusing on one thing.. My life. How it was going to be. Will Drake and his posse continue to bully me? Maybe they will take away all my friends or should I say, my one friend, Alice. Ever since I started getting bullied all of my so called true friends just drifted slowly away from my life. The only person I have and intend to do whatever it takes to keep, is Alice.

"Hey, everybody! Ben is covering his face because he is ashamed of this subject!" Drake suddenly started.

What the fuck.. Why was he just going to randomly start. I didn't want to say anything back just in case it made things worse. Then some random person from the classroom asked, why? Argh. I just wanted to kill that person because they only made the situation worse.

"Now Drake do you want another 30 minute detention after school? I think not. So stop distracting other's with your silly comments!"

"Oh shut tup siir ! Anyway, class you wanna know why? It's because he has a tiny penis, it's as small as a rice grain. And don't even try denying it Ben, because all of the boys who were on the swimming team last year all saw when your shorts came off in the swimming pool. Your such a retard! Nobody likes you! You might aswell just jump of a bridge and die. In fact, I'll help you!" He said, laughing.

"DRAKE! THAT'S NO WAY TO TALK TO AN ADULT!"

"Well Sorry!" He said sarcastically.

I got up instantly, the class started to mock me. But I was too late, he had already picked me up by the torso and started wrestling me. This was going to far, something just had to be done but it had to be done by me. But, how? He threw me back on the floor hurting my bruised back even more. It stung, as it felt like some of my flesh had peeled off. I just couldn't bare this anymore. I ran out of the classroom, I couldn't really care less if my trousers were down to my ankles.

He mocked me by tilting his new era cap side ways and started doing the moon walk. To try and say I had ankle swingers like michael Jackson. But, I didn't really see how that was funny. I cried on my way out and I could hear Alice running after me, shouting at me to stop. The class was still laughing, even the teacher. These are the times I just wish life could come with a rewind button.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you think soon Ben will stand up to Drake? Or will he just continue to be tortured till he leaves high school? Stay tuned for chapter 5 ! :D. Comment,vote,fan :)