Chapter 2 (Two)

Will Jake Stand up to the bullies? Yes? No? Read on to find out :D

Chapter - Two (2)

Around me it's still and peaceful. I reckon I was still asleep. I fell into a dream, based on what happened today after school but this time I was the bully! And Drake, Gary and Steven were my previous place. They didn't like it when I was bullying them.. In fact, they cried and wet their pants. I only wish it came true. Thinking about it is giving me idea's. But my dream was soon interrupted, by my mum waking me up.

"Is it 7am already?"

"Yes dear, so wake up, go get a bath and eat some breakfast."

"Argh! I'll be there in a minute" I hissed.

I slowly got up, and stretched back and forth whilst i clicked my toes. I felt the need to make it seem like i was getting up, until she left the room and then i could sit back on the bed. As i did i made a big thump and tucked myself in my warm duvet. She came back, booting the door open making sure she wouldn't have to buy a new bed.

"Ben! I said get up! This instant!" She snapped.

"I SAID I'M GETTING UP!" I yelled.

"Don't you dare give me that attitude! I carried you in my stomach for nine damn months, it wasn't easy giving birth to you since your head was so God damn big! It took an hour just for it to come out of my 'you-know-what', so don't talk to me in that manner!"

"Lalalala, yeah, whatever. I didn't ask to be born in the first place, did I?!

""Well why don't you just die right now, then?" What type of cruel mother says that? 'Why don't you die right now then?'.

She was already bullying me by saying my head is big. If dad was here none of this would probably be taking place. Everyday she'd nag and nag. Never shuts up. I jumped out of my warm bed and made my way to the shower, the water was ice cold. I picked up the slippery blue soap bar. It slipped out of my hand and hit my eye. I was blinded for seconds, I turned the tap on letting through water but as i did my forehead came in contact with the shower doors. It started to bleed. The pain was so sharp, it felt like someone stuck a needle through it.

"MUM!! COME, NOW!!!" I screeched.

It took me a while to get out of the shower since i could barely see. After i got out, i wiggled my arm around to feel where my towel was. At that point i remembered it was on the floor.. as usual. I picked it up and dried myself before my mum came in. I didn't like her watching me when i bathed, it was so uncomfortable. Although she might of when I was a baby, but if I knew any better I wouldn't have let her do it in the first place.

"What's the matter, Ben?"

I pointed at my multi-coloured lump, as it was swelling and blood was dripping onto the bathroom floor, causing a little puddle. She looked as if she wanted to make the lump worse than it is now. "I'll go get the first aid kit again. Whilst you go and get ready for school" She sighed."Ahhh, I don't want to go school!" I moaned. I got my iron uniform off the ironing board as I walked past my room, and adjusted it carefully on me, without getting any blood on it. This time I tried pulling down my trousers so they weren't at the my ankles, but at a normal length. It might make them not bully me as much. Also, these shiny velcro shoes just makes things worse.

I need some classy trainers. And last but not least, for once, I didn't button the top button of my school t-shirt. My mum came in minutes later with the first aid kit. "Well you took your time, didn't you?" I said, raising an eyebrow. She just ignored me and applied the disinfectant on it once again, then put a plaster on, to cover it. The plaster was huge. How could I possibly go to school like this? It's just going to be a big embarrassment for me, as soon as I walk in!