Chapter 10 (Ten)

All chapter's are edited by @Deesk118 be sure to check them out :)

Chapter 10 (Ten)

"Hello, Yes Mr Jackson i'd like for you to come to my office immediately." she hung up.

Within minute's their was a knock from behind the door.

"Who isit?"

"It's me Mr Jackson."

"Oh come in."

He opened the door, to only find me, Alice, Drake and Garry sitting down worriedly. He looked as if he had no idea what was going on, but we will all find out when Mrs Grappe explain's to him.

"So...Mr Jackson right?"

"Yes..."

"So from what I've heard, it's been said that you let Drake physically abuse Alice and Ben in lesson? when you clearly know that it's school policies that no child must be hit within premises or out premises."

"B-b-b-but i thought they were just play fighting, you know man to man!"

"HITTING A GIRL IS NOT "MAN TO MAN" ! Also the science lab isn't a wrestling arena!, well i guess we don't have enough time. This can be dealt with when we re-open school after the summer holidays. Everyone get out of here and i don't want to see any of you fighting on the street's either. Have a good holiday" 

"yeah yeah we will" we said simultaneously.

Letting Drake out first of course, didn't want to get in any more damage than i am now. It seemed like everything was being put on Drake and not Garry. After Drake, Garry kindly existed Mrs Grappes' office whilst me and Alice followed from behind. Alice closed the door behind her, just leaving Mr Jackson and Mrs Grappe alone. I was so excited school was finally over. No more bullying, no more fish oil thanks so much for that, and probably new school shoes. 

"So what you got planned for Summer Alice?" i said cheerfully.

She just ignored me. It was a shame too since we both had to go to the same bus stop. Luckily Drake and Garry went to a different bus stop but they were already leading behind us way far back. So there wasn't really any chance of me getting bullied on the last day of school. Since Alice didn't want to talk to me i guess this was the perfect time to think of my plan for Drake. I started to build up my pace since Alice didn't seem like she wanted to speak to me, managing to get to the bus stop before her.

                I sat on the red bench of the bus stop whilst i waited for the 97 to come until the sky began to close in and little rain drops trickled from the top of the bus stop stand. I didn't have a coat or umbrella or anything, which i didn't really want to wear since i was stinking like fish and dead bodies. I got up from the bench and walked up to the end of the pavement just to check if Alice was there which she wasn't. I was quite upset since i was going to start the summer with a rainy day and a lost friend. As much as i hated rainy days i sure didn't like loosing my best friend.

   The 97 pulled up at the bus stop, i started to jog but a bit faster just in case it rode off, like it usually does. I got on it, watching the step that was at the front of it since i normally stumbled and banged my lump. For some reason my lump just wasn't getting anywhere. The fish oil only made it stink and look like it was going down when it really wasn't. I tapped my oyster card on the beeper as usual and took a seat at the front of the bus near where the elderly people are supposed to sit.

   Their was a lot of traffic ahead of me, since whenever it rained thing's moved slower. For once i just wished i was being bullied. I know it may sound weird but i was so bored out of my mind, i just wanted some sort of action to take place. Looking out the misty window, writing my name on the window as it just got covered up. Their seemed to be something going on with the road's maybe some road work. But i was too tired beside's i was so close to school. So since their was nothing to do i just dozed of in the bus, folding up my leg's on the seat as i pushed over to the seat near the radiator. But that was just the most biggest and stupidest mistake i probably made !