Epilogue.

"Flight 89B to London takes off in 10 minutes. I repeat flight 89B to London takes off in 10 minutes"

I stood up from my seat in the airport, taking my suitcase with me.

This is it.

Why do we allways end up like this? Why does one of us have to give up and leave everytime?

"Ahh! I'll miss Australia" Jordan said.

I just nodded unable to force words. 

"Let's just go" I put my hat on and started walking.

We didn't even say goodbye.

I went to her house early that morning and Cameron opened the door. He told me Jo was sleeping and it would be better to just not say goodbye. It would be harder for both of us.

It's already so hard for me to not turn back.

"I've been talking to you" Jordan snapped his fingers in front of me to catch my attention.

"Huh? Sorry" I said. "I just have only one hearing aid now. You know that" 

"Whatever" he rolled his eyes. "This thing was so expensive even though we made it ourselves. Be careful next time"

There won't be a next time, I wanted to say but I just stayed silent.

I knew silence very well. All my life it had been about silence. Until I met Jo and she turned my life upside. Or she made me want to turn my life upside down for her. I don't really know.

Jo.

Was she going to miss me?

"Hey, do you hear that?" Jordan said to me.

And that's when I heard it. "Hero? Hero wait!"

I turned around to find Jo running in the crowd yelling.

"Hero! Wait please!"

"Jo?" I whispered to myself but also started running towards her.

It was hard to reach her with all those people. I pushed and pushed until I was able to take her into my arms.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her breathlessly. She burried her head on my chest and I kept kissing her hair.

"You can't leave, Hero. You can't go" she was tearing up.

"Give me one good reason" I pleaded her. She really just needed to say the words and I'd stay forever.

"Because I'm in love with you" she whispered. "I love you. I never stopped loving you and I can't stop loving you"

"That's not enough"

I turned around ready to head to the plane.

"Remember when it was enough for you?" she yelled behind me. I turned around gulping. That's when I noticed a small piece of paper in her hands. 

She came closer to me "Remember this?" she pointed at the piece of paper.

She gave it to me and I took it unfolding it slowly. 

"I love you"

It was my handwriting. It was the note I had given her that day she left me at the small beach in London.

"You kept this?" I asked.

"I thought about this every day" she admitted.

I sighed. "Jo, we were just kids back then"

"So, you don't love me"

I sighed. "Are you kidding me?"

I went closer to her, gently taking her face into my hands. 

"I can't stop loving you. I love you even more every day."

"Then stay" she pleaded. The pain in her voice made me want to throw the other hearing aid on the water as well. I never wanted to hear her like that again.

"I can't. I can't live your life. I'm sorry" 

I waited for a moment. I waited for her to tell me what I wanted to her. I hoped she'd sat that she'd leave Cameron for me and then we would all live happily.

But she just lowered her head and said nothing. 

I sighed once again. I caressed her cheeks tenderly and then I leaned in connecting my lips to hers.

A goodbye kiss. And we both knew it. 

She kissed me back until I could taste her tears.

Don't cry. You'll be okay.

I wanted to tell her so many things but I just couldn't.

I pulled away and just looked at her one last time.

"Please laugh for me" I pleaded.

She pressed her lips together. "How do you want me to laugh right now?"

I smiled. "Just think of all the times I tripped on my own feet in high school. You always kept saying how clampsy I was"

At that she let out a giggle. I closed my eyes and took every single sound inside my brain and locked them in a box.

"You were indeed very clampsy" she smiled.

I smiled back giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"You'll be okay" I said. "Goodbye"

I turned around and started walking away. I told myself I wasn't going to cry. 

Knowing that Jo was behind me and she was looking at me walking away made me want to just turn around and ran to her. It was so hard to keep myself. But I just looked at Jordan in front of me, cleared my head and kept walking.

"Hero, wait" It was Jo again.

This time I didn't stop. We said our goodbyes. If I turned around at that moment I would never leave.

"Hero, please I need to tell you something" she kept shouting.

I closed my eyes and tried to just lock her voice out. When she kept screaming I decided to take my hearing aid off.

But when I was about to take it, I heard her voice once again.

"Hero, I'm pregnant!

I stopped.

Everything around me stopped. At least that what it felt like. 

I slowly turned around with a gulp and looked at her.

She looked so pale, sick even.

"What?" I whispered.

"Last warning for flight 89B to London. Last warning for flight 89B to London" 

"You're pregnant?" I said again but after the announcement people started walking faster probably trying to catch the flight. I lost Jo in the crowd.

"Wait, Jo!" I yelled. "Jo!"

I spotted her for a second before I lost her again.

But this time I didn't lose her in the crowd.

She fell.

She fainted.

THERE WILL BE A THIRD BOOK